Server 73 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

Server 73 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Angel1989

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:12 am

Re: Server 73 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate BUDALA4!! he is extremely helpfull to the newbies that start and to the people that have been playing it for ages but get stuck! he is polite knows EVERYTHING about this game and makes the experience that little bit more enjoyable!! he is a great leader and it shows in his communication and guidance with the rest of us!

go BUDALA4!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D
<<

ashleydude

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Im voting for m4st because he is a great person and really helpful to new players always helping like he has been helpful with me also :D
<<

UpTheIrons

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I nominate m4st he is really helpfull always looking to see whos stuck so he can help them and hes really friendly
<<

joshwin

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:43 pm

I nominate m4st as well ... he is very helpful and never let's u down
<<

sarah16

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

I would like Supertree? to be expert. I am from S104, but had an account on 73.... I cant remember the pass T-T But the time i was on there i saw him helping anyone who asked a question when the others were ignoring him. They would just be carrying on with there own conversation and he would pop out of the blue and answer it and then dissapear. He does the same thing on S104
<<

Rapkista15

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Lol my sis is right. I would love to have Supertree as expert on S73. So he could help more new people instead of all the experienced experts on S104.
I can tell he's on S73 or another server because he's not on S104 as much as he used to be. When we ask him where he's been he just tells us server 73, when we ask why he just says helping out people. He doesnt tell us unless we ask, so I'm not sure if he wants to be expert there or not. but if you decide to make him one, I'm sure he would help very much
<<

Supertree?

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 pm

Seems my friends have wondered over here... I am sorry if that causes trouble. but they figured out i've been on server 73 alot. If your from server 104 please stick to servor 104 nominations
<<

Supertree

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Been monitoring forums lately, to see when the expert nominations are closed. Just saw my guys try and nominate me on server 73. I do not ask anyone to nominate me. If you think i do then good for you. I just want more experts that are on ALL the time. According to my friends one of those experts should be me. they have seen me answering questions on both servers. I am almost always on. If support feels like picking me, they will. But until then... I will stay lurking in chat, and in the forums until expert nominations are closed.

Angels Leader,
Supertree
<<

hee1yoon

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:58 am

I would like to nominate m4st because he has been a GREAT helper for me when I just started haypi kingdom. If I didn't get any help from m4st, I wouldn't be here still playing haypi kingdom... I think he is suitable enough to be an expert :D
Next

Return to Server 73 Expert Nominations