FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 73 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

tyando14

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Re: Server 73 Expert Nominations Discussion

m4st wrote:according to @tyando14, he stated that helping alliance members and helping through pm and letters are not a form of "help", to my understandings.

Interesting you say this, I don't recall saying anything like this. Mind telling me when I said this? I recall saying that asking alliance members for nominations was (as far as I am aware) against the rules but that is about it. There is a difference between them.
Cheers!
tyando14
<<

Supertree?

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

Just because his alliance members nominated him doesn't mean he asked them to. He helped his alliance members so they think he would make a good expert. I think he would make a good expert. He trys hard to help people and answer their questions and enforces chat rules!
<<

smivps1

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 pm

This is to comment on yalls previous posts but.. I believe help should be limited to world chat mostly. With the exception of personal opinion and strategy. I think so because that was how i learned the most unil I was ready to start reading the forums. I do agree that answerng in private helps the o.individual more, but thousands of ppl will have the same question at one point or another.
Ty,
Smivps1(and2)
<<

Supertree?

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:57 pm

I agree, but my alliance members ask me in AC and over letters. if people are asking it in world chat then i answer it ther, if not, i dont.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:06 am

smivps1 wrote:This is to comment on yalls previous posts but.. I believe help should be limited to world chat mostly. With the exception of personal opinion and strategy. I think so because that was how i learned the most unil I was ready to start reading the forums. I do agree that answerng in private helps the o.individual more, but thousands of ppl will have the same question at one point or another.

I find it would be quite rude of me if a player mailed me a question and I answered on World Chat. There's absolutely nothing wrong with helping players privately, to be honest that's really the only kind of help that's ever necessary to give, since nobody ever has the same question.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

smivps1

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:50 am

Never mentioned anything about mailed questions.. if I get asked ill answer them where they get asked. I was referring to the debate that's been going on about questions in wc or private that's been going on.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:46 pm

smivps1 wrote:Never mentioned anything about mailed questions.. if I get asked ill answer them where they get asked. I was referring to the debate that's been going on about questions in wc or private that's been going on.

Private Chat and inbox messages are basically the same thing... You're telling 1 person something privately.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

A1player

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:25 pm

Hey hii s73,

How is it going? btw I've seen a few have voted for me. I would like to say thanks.even if i dont get it or not, i shall be very active in this server. made some real good friends here.
Good luck in the game and I hope we all can make this a great server.
lets rockkk :D

regards
A1player
<<

A1player

Post Tue May 03, 2011 4:17 pm

hii again,

hope everyones doing good.And thanks for making me an expert. ill try to be a lot more on from now.
And if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to mail me or private chat or catch me in world chat.

regards
A1 :D
<<

Kingkong!

Post Tue May 03, 2011 6:29 pm

I would like to nominate myself because I love helping people!!! Kingkong!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 73 Expert Nominations