FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 73 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:32 am

Server 73 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Supertree

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Re: Server 73 Expert Nominations Discussion

FIRST!!!
:D :D :D
<<

Bluehair

Veteran

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:01 pm

Supertree? wrote:I nominated him because he is a great help. when he's on and other people are ignoring the newbies, he helps, just like me.

So what if his alliance members nominated him? its because he's helping them!!! I dont have that many nominations for expert, and for a fact I don't care!!! if support could see my private chat then they would be suprised about how many people i help!!! I dont tell people to nominate me since i helped them!! i don't ask either! I tell them how to get here and say nominate someone you think should be expert, that helps you play the game, answers your questions, and is nice and polite. That description is only a few people on this server, and one of them would be m4st. me and him try to keep arguments from happening and right now i have over 60 screenshots of 2 people spamming and one is avoiding a mute with one of his many alts!!! But for what i came here to say, since this is my account on server 73, m4st for expert.

Angels Leader,

Supertree S104
Supertree? S73
(The best way to fight the power, is become the power)

Yet an experts job isn't to just help out in private. We normally have to moniter chat. Take all the hate abuse from people we mute that didn't agree. Get farmed because we are experts. Actually act maturely when people start spamming.

We don't just sit around helping our alliance members and helping people in private, because most people can do that.
"It doesn't matter how angered or annoyed you get by a person, if all your going to do is copy them and reply in a similar manner, then just don't bother"
"The excitement is in the curiosity of not know ; the knowing it self is no fun"
<<

Supertree?

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 pm

I know. I am almost always either on chat or lurking. I dont help out in much because too much spam
<<

m4st

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:43 am

according to @tyando14, he stated that helping alliance members and helping through pm and letters are not a form of "help", to my understandings.
First of all, helping alliance members are mandatory. Beforehand of going for an expert, im a leader of an alliance. I have responsibillities unlike several others, and help them out first.
Second of all, helping through pm and letter is better than spamming all the answers on wc. few ten minutes ago, I answered lot of questions on WC, and it just literally flooded the chat. So I decided to go back to pm and letter, but answer easy and straight forwarded questions on WC.

Thank you.
Leader of SoulConnection,
m4st
<<

Cutegirl3

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:42 am

Dont you think its kind of hard to help when you say something and its automatically swallowed by ads? I was in World chat trying to get help and couldn't because of that. But Supertree was telling them and asking them to stop. I private messaged him because i saw his post. I actually got somewhere. Now i'm playing more often because i actually know what to do. he helped me more than the spammers in world chat.
<<

Supertree?

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:03 am

Well apparently Qb has decided i am nominating myself for expert. Apparently saying that i will help as much as i can and telling people how to get here to vote for experts means that i am nominating myself. I would like to put this down for the record. "I, Supertree? Do not in anyway try and nominate myself for expert. I do help as much as i can and yes i tell people how to get here and vote for who they think should be expert." :|
<<

iPorkchop

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:38 am

Supertree? wrote:Yeah I agree porkchop. the opinions of "oh you spam" and things like that need to be put on Server 73 expert nomination discussion. BTW, if you are referring me spamming to the first day of me on this server, yeah my alliance ad was WAY too long. otherwise, I havent spammed since. Unless you count telling other people allaince ads need to be at least 5 minutes apart spam. I call it enforcing the rules of chat.

I've been on a few servers on this game and the Experts that are chosen are well.. not the best. I am simply notifying support on what i think to help them choose the correct Experts. Isn't that what we are supposed to do?

As for the spam, i mean your ad where you tell people to pm you for help and you mention to vote for an expert. And it was today, your ad filled the page and helped.. 4 people i believe. You could have helped the whole server by just answering questions in the world chat as people asked them.

And m4st was posting a similar ad at the same time. Almost as if you were fighting over getting new people to pm you. Hardly what i want to see in an expert.
<<

m4st

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:25 am

Iporkchop, that could happen eventually, but we never fought for it. Just like cutegirl's post which directly contradicts with tyando's post, I tried not to flood and spam wc by using letters and pms. And how can we fight over people who needs help? I find that comment just irrelevant. Hope you see the thing that i've been trying to show everyone next day.

Sincerely,
Master of SoulConnection
m4st
<<

Supertree?

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:30 pm

I try not to spam, But my internet connection is having problems. So is the server. I have posted things that dont even show up. So if i do post an ad twice one right after another, it is purely accidental.
Next

Return to Server 73 Expert Nominations