FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 111 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Chrisman

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:07 am

Re: Server 111 Expert Nominations

I vote for Ganto123 he is a very caring and considerate player who has helped me from when I first I started playing. Ganto is experienced and dedicated who offers advice to anyone one who needs it. In our alliance if anyone has a question we always go to Ganto123 who isnt even in our alliance for help! We could aways ask someone else but Ganto answers straight away in a responsible and friendly way. He is a well loved player and i would love to see him become an expert.

Thank you for your time.
<<

Chrisman

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:12 am

Chrisman wrote:I vote for Ganto123 he is a very caring and considerate player who has helped me from when I first I started playing. Ganto is experienced and dedicated who offers advice to anyone one who needs it. In our alliance if anyone has a question we always go to Ganto123 who isnt even in our alliance for help! We could aways ask someone else but Ganto answers straight away in a responsible and friendly way. He is a well loved player and i would love to see him become an expert.

Thank you for your time.
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:56 am

Chrisman wrote:
Chrisman wrote:I vote for Ganto123 he is a very caring and considerate player who has helped me from when I first I started playing. Ganto is experienced and dedicated who offers advice to anyone one who needs it. In our alliance if anyone has a question we always go to Ganto123 who isnt even in our alliance for help! We could aways ask someone else but Ganto answers straight away in a responsible and friendly way. He is a well loved player and i would love to see him become an expert.

Thank you for your time.

Please try not to double post, and to only nominate the same player once...

I would also recommend not asking for nominations or using an alternate account to nominate yourself; to do so is heavily frowned upon.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Kadak

Post Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:39 am

I would like to nominate my good friend Tiny63 as an expert. He is always doing his best to regularly offer assistance to others in the game. He is not partial. I feel he would b a great expert!
<<

sdfghjkla

Post Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:20 am

I kindly request that kadak be an expert because he is always on a leader of an alliance and he helps everybody that needs it!
<<

Smitex

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:34 pm

If there are any spaces left for nominations I would like to nominate Kadak, he is patient, he follows the rules, he's polite and I have observed him helping others throughout the server, including myself when I was new. I feel Kadak has the qualities of a good expert.
<<

Virtus925

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm

I would like to nominate Cjhouts because she not only shows respect to everyone but she also gets respect she is also great at solving issues and she is on a great deal of the time that is why she would be a perfect expert
<<

MightyJ

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:43 pm

I would like to nominate Cjhouts,because she is a great listener and will do her best to solve any problems people may have and also calm down any arguments without taking sides and keeping everyone happy.
<<

MICHELLEEE

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:11 am

I would like to nominate Dfwguy1979 and bromie_9 because they are active and well like also very helpful generous and always act well and behave in WC also tend to ask others to behave
<<

Krazyklown

Post Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:49 am

I want to nominate TheCoolMa, he is always doing his best to calm down chat and keep things clean, he would be a great expert
s111-Krazyklown-Very Active
s113-PSYCHONE-half active
s77-Jay(-Z)-not active
Previous

Return to Server 111 Expert Nominations