FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 110 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shawbar30

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:23 am

Re: Server 110 Expert Nominations

Hands down to ktang.

ktang as expert would be a great contribution to our server and also the community. He is very cute, and will turn world chat into a cute fest. He has a talent to just kill you with niceness, he will bring a heated argument into hugs and kisses. He had helped me a lot when I first started, and was always very welcoming every time I came back from a long leave or break. Hands down to this fellow as expert.
<<

Dopplgangr

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:43 pm

I am glad to hear that support will be addressing the expert situation on our server.  I have been reading over the nominations on this forum and see some valid candidates as well as some names  I hardly recognize to be players on the server.  I, too, will nominate a few players and am aware my opinion is equal to the others who have posted here. Therefore, I hope that the forums will be only a part of the selection process and that support will discreetly observe the players on our server over a number of occasions before making selections. Otherwise we may just end up in the same predicament as before.  It is my opinion that support should be more present anyways.  Observing  expert performance as well as providing additional help to players.  Here are a *few* candidates I feel display necessary qualities for being an expert (level-headed, helpful, considerate, active in chat, fair):  Berbee, Mikeroni22, Deevz, BTyler. I also would like to add that Leader68 has done a great job as expert on our server! 
<<

UserLemons

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:57 pm

I'd like to nominate Berbee and DeevZ for expert. I would also like to nominate leader68 for anything a rank above expert for the great work he's been doing
<<

Rohypnol2

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:59 pm

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to nominate Mikeroni22 to be an expert on S110. He's well respected throughout the server and is always cheery and trying to make world chat fun. If he was given the responsibility to be an expert, I have full faith in his abilities to fulfill his role.

Also, I would like to nominate padraig4 for expert. Pad "the lurker" is always on, is one of the most helpful and experienced players on the server. He is very mature and would be more than willing to make more appearances in world chat if necessary.

I strongly believe that these two choices are both mature enough and active enough to become a great expert. Thank You.

Best,

Rohypnol2
<<

reaper710

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:03 am

I would also like to nominate mikeroni22. He is active in chat and very helpful to all. As I think those are the most important qualities an expert can have. I see lots of names nominated but u never see them in chat. Experts should be in chat often.
<<

Natho404

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 am

I would like to nominate Mikeroni22 for expert because he is very helpful and kind to others. He is also very active in chat too. I would like to also nominate reaper710 for expert as well for his activeness in chat and helpfulness to all. :)

Regards Natho404
<<

mj370

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:21 pm

reaper710 wrote:I would also like to nominate mikeroni22. He is active in chat and very helpful to all. As I think those are the most important qualities an expert can have. I see lots of names nominated but u never see them in chat. Experts should be in chat often.
Im for Mikeroni22 also! I would also like to vote for Berbee! If we can only vote for one my vote lays towards Berbee as she is the most helpful. the most clean, and the most on player iv meet in along time.
<<

Crowbird

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Support,

I would like to nominate padraig4 for expert. He's a great guy and very helpful. I think he'd do a great job.

Crowbird
<<

JMan0413

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:44 am

I nominate Alioooo96! He's very helpful and respectful and knows his stuff!
<<

Number4.5

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:23 am

I would like to nominate padriag4. He has been a respectful player in all aspects of the game. He is knowledgeable and willing to help any and all, even those not in his alliance. He is known for his courteous behavior in world chat, doesn't use foul language and asks those that do to stop.
As one of Haypi's older players, 46, I fully vouch for padriag4 and will answer any and all questions you may have in regards to his abilities.

Than You,
Number4.5
PreviousNext

Return to Server 110 Expert Nominations