Server 110 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:15 am

Server 110 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Razgriz6

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:43 am

Re: Server 110 Expert Nominations

I am nominating myself, Razgriz6, if possible. I love to help others when I am online. I am from server 37, which is now merged to server 110. I have been playing for a few months, but I know the basic concepts of the game, and how to teach them to other who need them. Any info that is needed, please message me. Thank you for reviewing!
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:47 am

Razgriz6 wrote:I am nominating myself, Razgriz6, if possible. I love to help others when I am online. I am from server 37, which is now merged to server 110. I have been playing for a few months, but I know the basic concepts of the game, and how to teach them to other who need them. Any info that is needed, please message me. Thank you for reviewing!

Support1 wrote:Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

Please don't nominate yourself as it is frowned upon, as support said ^^
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:46 pm

I nominate Bugsbunni! He is helpful and he corrects people!

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

Greve02

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:17 pm

My account in server 38 now merged to server 110 says password error please try another did I get hacked and how can I get my account back
<<

Amahla

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:13 am

I would like to nominate Kertia! She is Awesome and helps out alot of people reguardless of level. She answers questions and if she doesnt know she will find out. She is on almost all the time and chats in world chat. I think she would make a great Expert. She also helps out with selling items for min to those less fortunate!
<<

Hakim941

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 1:25 am

I would like to nominate exsnohs for expert. She was an expert before and she had it taken way from her for a fault that isn't hers. So she knows the responsibilities of being an expert and how to handle them. Plus only Zkilla is the most active expert on s37 and she really needs help and I think that exsnohs can help her.

- You active player ( ;) )

Hakim941
<<

Pheonix06

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I would like to nominate Exsnohs for expert. She has previous experience as an expert, she is very respectful, and she spends a large part of her time answering questions in WC and PM. Ever since merge happened she has been helping everyone with advice and guides so that they get the best possible experience from the game. These are just a few reasons why Exsnohs would make the best Expert for s110.
<<

KingCrip40

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:14 am

I would like to nominate Exosnohs, because she's very helpful, spends most of her time helping people and she helps other people out to get started on this game. She's a experienced expert from a different server and she would be best for being an expert.
<<

Legolas27

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:35 pm

I want to nominate ExsNohs for expert. She is allways prepared to help others, and she helped me throughout the game. After the merge she spent a lot of time guiding people through. She is also very friendly and respectfull to people.
Next

Return to Server 110 Expert Nominations