Hey can we nominate more than one person for expert :?:
Ethan445 King s124
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Server 110 Expert Nominations Discussion

Yes.
Also please use the edit button (located in the lower right of your post) instead of posting multiple times in a row.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Kordez

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:24 am

I'd like to nominate XxXSpamXxX for expert status. Upon his return server 110 became more active. Spam is a long time contributor to Haypi and has knowledge of the workings of Haypi Kingdom that in the future will only benefit the newly joined members of the game.

His dedication to his cause has seen him excel to a top member of Hapyi Kingdom. His focus would be shifted to ensure Server 110 continues to thrive with Spam as an expert sharing his knowledge and instilling his strategy while upholding Haypi Inc standards.

K
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:51 am

s110 expert nominations go here: viewtopic.php?f=361&t=10173&p=144400#p144400
this is discussion ;)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:09 pm

You beat me :(

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

padraig4

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:04 pm

With the recent expert turnover on S110, we are left with just 2 active experts (Miesy and Leader68). Most of us feel more experts would certainly prove the playing experience when world chat isn't being abused by alts or irritated members. I am going to share my thoughs on the current nominations so support may make a better informed decision when choosing our next experts. I would encourage others to post their points of view too!

I would support the nomination of Mikeroni22. He has done much to encourage others to actively participate in the game, and has remained calm and collected and well-spirited even while under pressure.

Krickett is a level-headed and easy going person. She does not blast world chat with the nuances of her day-to-day life, but she is active nonetheless. I think a lot can be said for the quiet lurkers who still are very knowledgable about the game.

Unfortunately, I have not interacted enough with alioooo96 to have a read on their character.

HaypiHeidi is well-liked and respected on the server. She confronts and resolves problems directly. She reacts quickly to issues, but has stated she does not want to be expert.

berbee remains extremely active and always on. She is well-liked and popular. My one reservation (and this was over a month ago), was that she falsely accused another member of wrong-doing in world chat stirring up a lot of drama. This was resolved, and she respectfully apologized later which I thinks adds to her character and reputation.

I would like to add that reaper710 has stated several times in world chat that he is leaving the game. I do not feel a player who intends on going inactive would make a good expert. DeevZ also has stopped actively participating since reaching level 20.

I hope my portrayal of the nominated experts is accurate and fair. Good luck to everyone nominated!
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:57 pm

padraig4 wrote:With the recent expert turnover on S110, we are left with just 2 active experts (Miesy and Leader68). Most of us feel more experts would certainly prove the playing experience when world chat isn't being abused by alts or irritated members. I am going to share my thoughs on the current nominations so support may make a better informed decision when choosing our next experts. I would encourage others to post their points of view too!

I would support the nomination of Mikeroni22. He has done much to encourage others to actively participate in the game, and has remained calm and collected and well-spirited even while under pressure.

Krickett is a level-headed and easy going person. She does not blast world chat with the nuances of her day-to-day life, but she is active nonetheless. I think a lot can be said for the quiet lurkers who still are very knowledgable about the game.

Unfortunately, I have not interacted enough with alioooo96 to have a read on their character.

HaypiHeidi is well-liked and respected on the server. She confronts and resolves problems directly. She reacts quickly to issues, but has stated she does not want to be expert.

berbee remains extremely active and always on. She is well-liked and popular. My one reservation (and this was over a month ago), was that she falsely accused another member of wrong-doing in world chat stirring up a lot of drama. This was resolved, and she respectfully apologized later which I thinks adds to her character and reputation.

I would like to add that reaper710 has stated several times in world chat that he is leaving the game. I do not feel a player who intends on going inactive would make a good expert. DeevZ also has stopped actively participating since reaching level 20.

I hope my portrayal of the nominated experts is accurate and fair. Good luck to everyone nominated!

SkyDreamer wrote:s110 expert nominations go here: http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f= ... 00#p144400
this is discussion ;)

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
<<

DeevZ

Post Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Thanks for your insight padraig4, however I never stopped "participating" .
Previous

Return to Server 110 Expert Nominations