FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 110 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

MACLucky

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Re: Server 110 Expert Nominations

I have worked with Jock4 nearly two years, as we were both in VAMPS since Server 40. I strongly recommend him for Expert.
While his combat skills are impeccable, His knowledge of Haypi Kingdom is unsurpassed.
Jock4 has embraced His position as Leader and we are a very successful Alliance.
With his take-charge attitude, inclusive approach and strong grasp of gaming concepts, Jock4 would be an asset to any Server as an Expert.
Any current or former VAMPS member will attest positively regarding insights into his skills or character.
I am confident Jock4 will exceed your expectations.

Thank You,
Mac
<<

Brendon28

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:27 pm

I nominate jock4 of vamps been in his team just over a year now. Has taken the position of leader very seriously always willing to help, and even if your a new comer he will provide you with relevant information
<<

Hobojoe28

Post Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:45 pm

I would like to nominate Jock4 for expert. He is always stopping bad language and references in wc. He is a great guy and a go to guy if you need help or have a question. He will always answer. In my opinion, he is best suited for this position. That is why I'm nominating Jock4 for expert
<<

Devian

Post Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 am

I nominate Jock4. I've been on his alliance for a year now and his a good Leader. He also is good with keeping an alliance in tact and maintaining order, and also good with solutions and information's for supporting his members, so I nominate Jock4 Leader of Vamps 110.
Previous

Return to Server 110 Expert Nominations