FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 71 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

T3rmin@tor

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:43 am

Re: Server 71 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate Tomman. He is always in world chat when im online and helping new players. He always helps me too. I think he would be a very good expert. He is always willing to help players!:D
<<

Herobrine

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:46 am

Also I would like to nominat thunder99 for being a supportive alliance leader and a good person to ask for help :D :( 8-) :x :lol: :roll: :P
<<

kcchiefs13

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:49 am

I really want to nominate Enzyme51 he has been super helpful with questions and also posts random helpful tips in alliance. He deserves an Expert spot and possibly a VIP membership ;)
<<

Landit

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:26 am

Hi, my name is Landit I've just joined this server. And I think it has a high potential in it. I was on Server 110 but I didn't like the merge so I made my new Character. I have alot of experience and I enjoy helping people that don't understand the game, or just need alittle help with something. I would love to be the Expert for server 71. And I know I'm not suppose to vote for myself. But I'm just putting my name out for all of you to know!
<<

Bdog71

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 am

I would like to nominate LadyMilly and BigCajun71. They are both active players with knowledge on how the game is played and the rules. Additionally they both take the time with you to ensure that you understand what is being said, not just one line responses which are often just as confusing.
<<

blumski

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:32 am

My vote would be for LadyMilly, BigCajun71 or TheSting. They've all been super friendly and helpful in getting me started in the game.
<<

Xbeast23X

Citizen

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:54 am

Landit wrote:Hi, my name is Landit I've just joined this server. And I think it has a high potential in it. I was on Server 110 but I didn't like the merge so I made my new Character. I have alot of experience and I enjoy helping people that don't understand the game, or just need alittle help with something. I would love to be the Expert for server 71. And I know I'm not suppose to vote for myself. But I'm just putting my name out for all of you to know!

By putting your name out there with voting for yourself practically just made it nearly impossible to get expert because support (and players) frown upon it, not trying to be rude or anything, just sayin
<<

MissMilly

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:07 am

i would like to vote TheSting and BigCajun71 as they are both exp players. extremely helpful to those that need it also explaining everything in a way that is understandable and straight forward and they are always very active. i find them both skilled at defusing conversations that are getting out of hand as well.
<<

Samgreat

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:35 am

[quote][/quote]
I want to vote for tomMan because hè is really experienced And hè is teacjing me stuff i didn't knew or i was forgotfen dom my other server so i hope you Guys/girls understand why hè is THE best chose for being an expert And hè is also active And kindly to Everyone , every time i ask him stuff hè answer them immediatly .
Sam
<<

Martash

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:42 am

I vote for bigchod he is awesome
PreviousNext

Return to Server 71 Expert Nominations