FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

JackFlare

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:24 am

Re: Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

Hey,

I would just like to ask about the expert choosing process. I really hope that these votes do NOT contribute towards becoming an expert, as over 90% of them are from players asking to be nominated, as you would be well aware of. A single alliance letter can get many people to nominate someone. I have been on wc a lot, and around the clock as well. Some of these names have never been seen on wc, and others that have been nominated are always breaking the rules. I would give names, but as these are alliance leaders and vices, I do not want to sign my death wish. But let me assure you, most of these nominated players have broken the rules or never been on world chat. A much better way to decide on experts would be to overlook world chat for a few days, and look at who deserves the title. After all, the proof is in the pudding. Also, the current experts from other servers know what they are doing, so they would be able to give a far more fair view of who should become expert. These two current experts and good, but as they are on multiple servers, world chat is often left chaotic without an expert. As I said, I don't think these nominations by players should count, but I will vote for who should be expert anyway. I am voting from what I have seem on world chat. I would like to vote for -'Mathinja-' and 'knickers!'. Both these players are very helpful on world chat and try to keep it civilized, as well as help new players. I would like you to come to world chat now and then to see these two players in action, and to see a few of the other nominated players break the rules or not be on wc at all. After all, you want experts that are experts, not experts that break the rules themselves, asking for nominations.

Thanks for reading,
Jackflare
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:59 pm

this is just nominations. you put people forward. the person with the most votes may not get the title. support chooses fromm the list of nominations
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Bdog71

Post Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:15 am

Jackflare don't worry as support rarely use nominations. Two experts have now been selected for server 71 and both are imports/experts on other servers.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 08, 2011 4:14 am

nominations do influence support's choice of experts but a nomination is not always required to become an expert.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

1dcampos

Marquis

Post Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Very true, I have spoken to experts who have never if hardly ever been nominated! Support will chose experts who are just that: experts. I have found all of them to be of high knowledge and quality. I wish I saw them more often on our server though!

(:
Haypi Kingdom
1dcampos 71/120 Retired
1D_XD 87 Retired

Haypi Dragon
Gilbatorix Player level 31 Server 2
Roco level 40/Leshy level 21/Lava level 25/Crystal level 30/Angelo level 31

I am Gilbatorix. HEAR ME ROAR!
<<

Whatasplat

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:33 am

I think the experts do a great job except for s1rp3ngu1n. Since he became expert i have only ever seen him online once and that was only briefly. Ive seen all the experts online plenty of times except for him. I think a change in expert should be considered. Thanks :)
I am whaaaatasplat!!
Previous

Return to Server 71 Expert Nominations