FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Yarp

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

hammerwang wrote:Yarp, please keep the discussion focused on the people in question and not on their alliances, you really have no idea what you're talking about and the alliance hasn't been nominated for expert...Coming in here and trashing the people who ARE being nominated to suit your own purposes really is stooping low, and dropping subtle hints about how helpful you are and how you're 'always on' only serves to prove my point...although I'm sure you've edited that out by now...

Actually you were the ones who brought the whole Alliance into topic, I stated my opinion apparently it was wrong and now you think it's right to bash me for it, saying that I'm stooping low for stating a simple opinion? I never said I was really helpful, I said the fact time zones don't really affect me as I'm on day and night catching almost every player at least once. Besides the point you came in here with mere aggravation towards me saying how mean I am to the unregistered ha_a players so I pointed towards the fact that the meanest I have been to them that are actually playing and not cussing or abusing people is to simply steer them in the direction of the beginner tutorial at hand. So I think you're the one who needs to get an idea, you have an extremely simple one-eyed view on the matter so please don't come in after I have apologized to your LEADER and removed my original comments from public view just to attempt to 'bash' me. Thanks a lot.
<<

hammerwang

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:25 am

No yarp, it was you who tried saying that BM was an abbreviated illicit drug reference. And all I was doing was asking you to keep the post on topic, and to not try and steer it towards how 'helpful' you are...
Edit: (And I'm referring to the post where you mentioned that you only slept two hours so you spent the night lurking and providing aid to the huddled masses...)
<<

Bigcajun71

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 am

I think people are being hard on yarp. And yes with a name like BM 2.0 do you know how many make fun of us bc we are the top alliance. I've received letters and private msg's making fun of us with names like bowel movement and the like. There is a reason our alliance is the best. We only have a handful of experienced players but we are teaching our fellow members the ropes of the game and they are profiting from the experience ask any of them what they think of us.

Bigcajun71
<<

Woffle

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:35 am

Please can we get an expert. Too many people spamming the WC. Just let us have one to start so everyone can get to know each other without being cussed out.

Thanks.

Server 71 name - Gameplay
<<

Complicate

Marquis

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:37 am

Woffle wrote:Please can we get an expert. Too many people spamming the WC. Just let us have one to start so everyone can get to know each other without being cussed out.

Thanks.

Server 71 name - Gameplay

You'll get some soon enough. ;) better to have a good one than a bad one quicker.
For Better or for worse.

Sincerely,

Complicate
<<

Bdog71

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:38 am

David - how long until we can get the first expert as there is just too much continuous spam. Even if its temp for a week until you make final decision?

Server 71 - TheSting
<<

Bdog71

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:40 am

Complicate - sometimes better to have one then none at all! At least that way you manage one person not a lot of fools.
<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:44 am

Don't worry guys, in a few days or so they'll import an older expert from another server, just hold on for a few more days. And next time, just use the edit button please :)
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

Bdog71

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:47 am

Yeah Ive seen that happen before - then that expert is split between two servers so spends 50/50 time. There are plenty of experienced people already on the server - shouldn't be this hard.

Some user names are out of control as well and they should be addressed ASAP.
<<

Drexeter

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Hello all. Thanks for the many nominations.

As we all know, becoming an Expert is not based on popularity. It's the ability to help newcomers. I would love to be an Expert. I've been nominated numerous times, so please allow posts for other nominations.

There are many great helpers on s71 and I'm very impressed with the help freely given by others.

I'm very proud to be with Server 71.

Drexeter
PreviousNext

Return to Server 71 Expert Nominations