FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:10 am

Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

I.Am.Stauf

Baron

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Re: Server 71 Expert Nominations Discussion

Just because you may not see them, doesn't mean they aren't there :) you need to keep in mind tmezone differences :)
Ex-Expert--Server 110
You don't quit haypi...haypi quits you...but too bad haypi never quits.
<<

Yarp

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:28 pm

Time zone doesn't mean much, I'm on basically around the clock, only had 2 hours sleep last night so what did I do, stayed on Haypi observing and helping, I'm always lurking at least.
<<

MissMilly

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:35 pm

im sorry Yarp but i think it very unkind and not required for you to sladder my alliance, my VERY helpful vices and myself. I have been helping ha's via letters and have also been in wc helping were i can. I dont think i need to get into an argument with your poor desision to write that post as im sure if you were to look at in in a mature manner you will realise that its uncalled for and unjust to rag on someone who has done nothing wrong and only been trying to help as i know how hard it is when you first start. you may not "see" me and my vices in wc as we send letters to Ha's to help as we go into as much detail as possible to help them understand and not get confused through the many posts on WC. As for my allience name it is BM 2.0 and has nothing to do with a "drug" referance. sladder and lies are not called for. i hope you think about what you say in the future and know that unlike some.. others wont scoop low to make up lies and nasty worded comments so they can get an expert position. Thank you :|
<<

Yarp

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:38 pm

Ripping in? That's a new one, if they ask silly questions that are answered in the tutorial that pops up when you first open the game I just tell them to go read the beginner tutorial in help tab, that's as harsh as I get with them.. And yes, Bigcajun has stated what it stands for so don't try to weasel your Alliance out of meaning what it is.

Lady I only stated I don't see you in WC often hence the assumption of not really helping new players other than in your Alliance and if you read what I said above it states what I've been told, so I'm not "making things up" I'm simply bringing words of others onto the Forums for discussion. Thanks.
<<

MissMilly

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:44 pm

I can assure you that it has no "drug" referrance what so ever.. as the Alliance leader i should know this myself. Other people may make jokes about it as many other people so to other abreviate alliance names. In future it may be a much wiser and mature approach to ask someone such as the alliance leader before you take jokes too far and "Rag" meaning to bad mouth someone or something, in such a public manner.
<<

Yarp

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:46 pm

Well I apologize for my hastiness in the matter, but I do recall you not correcting or making any attempt to stop said player from making these so called "jokes", they are the reasons I had made the assumption.
<<

MissMilly

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:48 pm

and as for nominations i was coming on to vote for you yarp but seeing the abilty you have at finding correct information and making mature and fair responses i have changed my mind completely.
<<

Yarp

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:50 pm

That is your decision and I don't mind, I have edited my original post and I would appreciate keeping this matter off the public board from here on out, thanks.
<<

hammerwang

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 am

Yarp, please keep the discussion focused on the people in question and not on their alliances, you really have no idea what you're talking about and the alliance hasn't been nominated for expert...Coming in here and trashing the people who ARE being nominated to suit your own purposes really is stooping low, and dropping subtle hints about how helpful you are and how you're 'always on' only serves to prove my point...although I'm sure you've edited that out by now...
Next

Return to Server 71 Expert Nominations