FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 70 Competition

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

Xbeast70X

Baron

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:24 am

Server 70 Competition

This is a competition that I am hosting to help out the server and also to see what kind of talent server 70 holds. This conpetition is for server 70 only because they're the only ones i can distribute prizes to.

Rules:

1. Stories MUST be original, anything copied from another forum post or an internet site will result in disqualification.

2. You can only write 1 story.

3. You must be in server 70, if your forum name is one of your different accounts, please write your server 70 username at the end of your story.

Details:

You can choose to write about any of these topics,

Your haypi experience

What would make haypi kingdom absolutely perfect or what makes haypi kingdom perfect already

If you could have a one on one talk with the developer, what would you say? (Of course no hateful, disrespectful, offensive, or vulgar things with this topic)

Your alliance, what makes them special, unique, why'd you join, what do you guys do, etc

3 judges will judge your entries. The judges are all from different servers to keep the judging fair. Prizes will be awarded to their top 5 choices.

1st place-1 scepter or 2 medals
2nd place-1 medal or 2 gems
3rd place-1 gem or 2 nuggets
4th place-2 nuggets
5th place-1 nugget

The competition will last 15 days. Within those 15 days entries can be posted. The judges will then have 5 days to judge, and 5 days after the end of the competition winners will be announced and rewarded. 

Good luck guys:)

6 DAYS LEFT!!!!!
COMPETITION ENDS ON MAY 7TH AT 2:00:00 GMT
Last edited by Xbeast70X on Mon May 02, 2011 12:17 am, edited 7 times in total.
<<

K1ngArthur

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:44 am

Re: Server 70 Competition

My Haypi Experience

I absolutely love this game and I am only on level 3 with 3000 prestige! This wonderful game reminds me of an online game I used to play called "Evony". I still have no clue what the maximum level is on any building is, and no one seems to know when I ask! Share some knowledge if I don't get 5th place at least. I doubt that mire than 200 people will participate in this competition but it is a good idea, it is literal, smart, and competitive writing. I got a 680 on the written part of my "SAT". I like haypi's system for war, you cannot pile up attacks like they used to do on "Evony" and you don't get prestige if they don't have troops. This game is very good and I give props to who ever designed it, internet high five and shake his hand!!!! I personally do not want to design a game, to much work. One thing gets on my nerves though, why is every resource on server 70 under 1 dollar  per unit in the market, it is taking centuries to make any money off of it. We should raise it a little a least, I don't think I really hit the topics like I should have but know I have a British accent which makes this more interesting to read out loud in a voice you think I have. Laugh out loud. Well that was my failure of an essay on haypi kingdom on server 70!!!!!! 

BY: ARTHUR MERCER

USER NAME: K1ngArthur
<<

Mgheisler

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:15 am

Server 70 Competition IGN-Mgheisler

Haypi is a great game. It would be nice to beable to invite your friends and family to play on the same server as you. "FATE" is my alliance and I started so my two brothers and I could build and create and eventually build a strong legion that can get respect for being one of the greatest alliance's in server 70. Please change the ways and allow a server transfer. "FATE's" future depends on it. Nothing can make an alliance stronger then the bond of brothers. Haypi's other alliances and player's are some of the nicest people and well knowledged folks I have ever met. That's probably what makes Haypi a strong game that will last a long time. Holding events like the Elite members are doing here is one of the great things that bring us together as one. War may happen. Poverty and Depression's are un-avoidable. But as long as you have the will and want to succeed and are a friendly person. You have what it takes to make it in Haypi. Everyone will assist you in any way they can. Join Haypi as I did, and build your empire and see if you have what it takes to be one of the greatest. IGN-Mgheisler

IGN- Mgheisler server 70.
<<

uday66

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:41 pm

The kingdom of haypi has pretty much made my life a kagillion times better. Well here's my story. One day i was chatting with a friend on skype. I was talking about some risque things and well, my parents caught me. They read through my conversation and determined that im not going to be allowed to use the computer unless in their presence. This is especially devastating to me because im one of those super geek/nerds whose whole life is on the laptop. To make matters even worse, my dad changed the password on our wifi router and refused to tell me so that I couldn't play on my ps3. Fortunately enough, i do have 3g on my windows phone 7. Well after about a week of moping around the house, I came across a wp7 forum that talked about haypi being the only really mmo game on the new operating system. I immediately jumped on the opportunity to register another account(i have one registered on s7 from my ipod which also has no internet). Well, almost immediately after I started playing again, I became acquainted with the most helpful alliance filled with the nicest people around, the moirai. What made me jump at the chance to play this game was the knowledge that there were going to be great people there and now im mixed up with the best of em :D
<<

Lego*guy

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 pm

My Haypi experence actually started from a different game where if you download that app and open it up they will give you a bonus boost. So as it haPpens this was one of the apps available. So I downloaded it and as i do will all of the apps i try it a little to test it out, afterall it is free. So after that i got addicted and i cant stop playing.

Lego*guy Server 70
<<

BustaRhyme

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:12 pm

My Haypi Experience

Haypi is an outstanding game. It is one of the rather addicting games I have ever played.. Because of the fact that it is so interactive. Most Role Playing Games are a pain and I want to delete a day after I download it, But not this one. There are so many ways to have fun in this game, you can compete with your friends to see who can get the most prestige, or you could relax and sit on chat an have a great time. My uncle Joe was the one who really got me into this game. When he heard I bought an iPod, this game was the only one he recommended I play. And boy was he right!! I started to play it and I started to have so much fun with it, I recommended it to all of my friends!! I have had of ups and downs with this game however, sometimes I get a little carried away and think that I can attack and beat anybody in my path! When in reality, there are plenty of people who are more skilled at this game. When it all comes down to it, I am glad to be a part of server 70, and also glad to be a part of the Haypi community! Thank you to all who have helped me progress throughought the game.

Made by: BustaRhyme- s70
<<

Jodazi2

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:00 pm

My Haypi Experience

So, one day I was sat down with my iPod, wondering what to do. I had only just got my iPod and had about 5 apps. So I went onto the app store and looked at the top free rpg games. I have always loved rpg games so I thought what better place to start. After looking at several games and their screenshots I came across Haypi. I looked at the screenshots and thought this looks quite simple yet fun, I also wanted to find out more because the name is so mysterious and sounded something from China or Japan... And I love the ninja and samurai skills that come from there. I downloaded the game and found that it wasn't quite as simple as I thought. I got easily confused and almost deleted the app, but then I found the chat. I went on to it and asked many questions. The people there were so supportive, helping and attentive! Especially Little_1 (or around that) who is still today my favourite expert :) She helped me through the game and eventually I began to get the idea. I started to train an army, I Maxed out buildings, I even bought my first few coins! When I lost my army I became frustrated but everyone just told me to keep trying, so I did. Today I am quite an experienced player, I owe all this to the players of server 14!

My message to all newer players who have just started out and are reading this, is to keep persevering! The harder you try the better you will be. If you have any questions ask in world chat, I'm sure somebody will help you :) 

That was My Haypi Experience 
from JoDazi2 of server 70!
<<

Mr.Funny

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:17 pm

One day, I was just searching the app store and came across haypi kingdom. I started to think, after all it's free so I downloaded it! I started playing. At first this was the most confusing game ever! Then after a while I got the hang of it! It was fairly simple but complicated at the same time. It is super fun and I am already level 7 (almost 8 :D ) and am LOVING it. The only suggestions that would make this game the best in the world (which it already is) is the ability to change sub-city names, move cities for less coins (main for 20, sub for 10), to be able to resighn sub cities, and lastly pay less for coins! That is it and it's mainly about things that are with subs. Anyway, this game is totally worth getting and should be rated 10 STARS :!:

This was my haypi expiernce from server 70! From: Mr.Funny
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Night-War

Post Tue May 03, 2011 3:33 am

:lol: :lol: Soooooo many to read haha the green made mee go all dizzy!!

But looks good guys keep them stories rolling in!!!!

If you have any questions contact me or Beast, perferably Beast because hes the know it all!!!!
<<

DaBeatle13

Post Tue May 03, 2011 8:36 am

"Oh, they're ready for me? Yep, I'm ready, too.
"Glad you invited me here to Haypi Co. and your developers' meeting today. I use the name DaBeatle13 in the game, so I guess you can just call me that. Why DaBeatle? Oh, it's along story that goes back to when I was a kid and couldn't get enough of Fox in Socks. You know, "tweetle beetles battle in a bottle with a paddle" and all that jazz.
"Anyway, I just wanted to take advantage of this opportunity to say thank you for creating this great game. A friend of mine, Magnuss70, showed it to me a few weeks back while we struck at a birthday party. It looked confusing at first — and to be honest with you, it was! — but as I played around with it and got down some of the lingo, it's by far my favorite app on my iPhone.
"I'm still kind of green — only level 6 — but you did some really great things developing the game. It seems like you can be on it 24-7 and stay entertained, but still enjoy it and keep improving your cities even when "real" life calls and you can only get on for a few minutes a day.
"That's really about the best thing I think anyone can say about any game ... it's built intelligently enough and with enough depth and thought that it's great to spend a few minutes or hours at a time playing.
"Thanks again for the chance to speak to you, and for this great game."
---DaBeatle13
Next

Return to Server70 Discussion