FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 70 Competition

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

ArayMorris

Post Wed May 04, 2011 9:32 pm

Re: Server 70 Competition

I have been playing haypi kingdom for about a month, I actually just got it so I could get a reward on another gane. It looked fun, so I gave it a try. I didn't know how to play when I started, but the people there were really helpful and kind. So I started to play more and more. Haypi kingdom is great! I play it all the time, there are so many things to do, and is a great game for players who like war, and players who like talking to cool people. "and server 70 has plenty " I started out in snipas alliance, and moved to WeBeNinjas not long after. The third time I got a new alliance was in dragons  dragons is my favorite alliance by far, Night-war is a fun smart player with a lot of experiance. Dragons is filled with a lot of nice people who know a lot about the game. They helped me learn everything I know about the game, so thank you! I'm now lvl 7 with almost 10prestige. I cant stop playing this game because of the friends I have and the battles I most fight, and for cool stuff I never expected like this competition.  right away I was excited to write my "story" I was so eager that I started writing I finished my story in about 4 days, but when I was about to send it, I found out you had to write about a topic  so i wrote a 1500 word story for nothing lol. If I had to rate this game I would rate it 5 out of 5 it's really amazing.

P.s. Here is my story if you want to read it. The nervous king Gregory paced back and forth, waiting anxiously for the arrival of his first child. He had been waiting for several hours now, wondering if it would be a boy or a girl. It was no secret that he had wanted it to be a boy, a royal price who would one day rule think kingdom. The king especially wanted a son because his county Poland could at anytime be at war with Russia. Russia and Poland had never gotten along well in the past, both sides were always arguing and fighting about land and power.   Soon it was late in the night, the king was very tired and informed his right hand man Reginal to wake him if his wife had given birth. The king was only asleep a few minutes before he was woken up by Reginal. With much delight and joy the king ran to the room where his wife was. In the room his fife held two babies wrapped in silk blue blankets. "Twin Boys" the king said with a big smile on his face.   Several years passed now, mathew and william were both 13 and had learned much about life in Poland and were starting to show their true interests. Mathew was a born hunter and fighter, he loved spending time with his father in ruling the people. William on the other hand was the complete opposite, he spent most of his time with his mother, learning foreign languages. William desired to be a Diplomat.   Because William spent most of his time with his mother, and wanted to be a diplomat, he was picked on by his brother and his friends. The king was sometimes ashamed of his son William because he wanted him to fight and be like his brother. Eventually Gregory gave up on William and decided that he would do what he wanted. From now on Gregory would devote his time to his son mathew.  Three years passed, it was Mathew and Williams sixteenth birthday. The castle was filed with a huge celebration for them, for it was a big day for royal men. Sixteen was the age they could accompany their father in battle and control an army. Gregory made sure everything was perfect, but made it all for mathew, doing only what he wanted. This made William mad and he stormed off and went to his room for the whole night. No one knew he had left because they were all busy celebrating with Mathew. William never brought this up, he didn't want to make it a big deal. He knew his father didn't care about him and accepted it.  A few days Gregory decided to declare war on Russia. This news made William upset, William never believed that they should be at war. Being a diplomat he knew what was best. He tried to tell his father the mistake he was making, Gregory did not listen to him and told him to leave. William was at his breaking point, he packed up his things and left the kingdom that very night. William had no idea where he was going to go, all he knew was that he didn't want to stay with his father.  William decided to move West to Germany, he had a couple of friends there. On his way he meet a young woman named Gretchen. William had never seen a woman so beautiful as she was. He introduced himself and asked her where she was going. She said hamburg, and William knew where he was going now, he said that he was on his way there also and offered to accompany her.   Gretchen and William got to know eachother well over the trip, and enjoyed eachothers company. They spent a lot of time together in Germany. It came time for Gretchen to leave Germany, because she was also a diplomat. William did not want her to leave and said that he wanted to go with her to keep her safe. She agreed and said it is a long way to Russia, I could use the company. William was a little nervous that she lived in Russia, would the people there know who he is. William decided to go ahead and go.  On their way William asked questions about Russia and how she liked it. And then he asked who her parents are. She told him that her parents were the king and queen of Russia. This news was even more nervous to go to russia, the girl he really like was the daughter of king Bartholomew! He was shocked but continued to stay with Gretchen.   They reached Russia, William didn't know what was going to happen so he just said goodbye and left. But Gretchen didn't want William to leave, so she offered him a place to stay in Russia. William was so glad because he knew that she cared about him, So he agreed. Gretchen got him a nice house in the capital where she lived also. And even got William a job as a Diplomat for Russia.   Several weeks passed, William and Gretchen continued to spend a lot of time together, and they were both happy. One day Gretchen asked why William didn't want to meet her father? He said why don't we meet him now. Thankfully Bartholomew did not know who William was. The meeting actually went better than he thought, Bortholomew liked William and got to know him well. William was soon invited to all the dances and parties that Russia had, and was the top Diplomat to the king.   One day Bartholomew invited William to meet with him, he wanted to talk to him man to man. William wasn't sure what he wanted? But went willingly. Batholomew said that he knew that Gretchen was in love with William and said that if he would like he could ask his daughter to marry him. This news brought much joy to William, he had loved Gretchen for quite some time now. But had no idea how to go about it?  William returned home after talking to the king and started to plan for how he was going to ask her. He wanted it to be perfect, so he bought a ring invited her to dinner and asked her. She was so happy and said yes.   Meanwhile back in Poland, king Gregory was worried about William. He wanted to know if he was ok. So he hired 10 spies to go and find him. It was about a month until anyone found him, but they returned to the king telling him where and what William was doing. Gregory was shocked and decided not to bother his son, he knew William had fallen in love and was happy. So he sent William a letter saying. "Son I know that your in Russia, and are to be married to the kings daughter. I understand why you left, and I'm sorry. I wish you the best of luck in Russia, and I can assure you that Poland and Russia will no longer be at war. P.S. Destroy this letter, this secret cannot get out Love your father"   The letter got to William a few days later, he was happy that his father said he was sorry and wished him the best. So he smiled and burned the letter and walked down the hall to his room where his wife Gretchen was sleeping. THE END         Written by ArayMorris
<<

Sych

Citizen

Post Thu May 05, 2011 2:52 am

Hi, this is my first time writing on forums or doing anything on forums lol, this may get long so beer with me!

My haypi experience(s),
Once upon a time, that was quite real actualy, i was strolling the app store looking for rpg games! I soon recodnised haypi and with seeing the iron and farms and buildings and all was "AMG!!!!!! i loved this! I played evony online then evony II and loved that soo much i thought "hey why not download this i know the steps and rules very easily soo i might as well defeat evrryone else on it!" well that didnt work out to great. The best things about this was in evony u had to basicaly pay for chatting, here you got to have for free!!! Sooooo i got on and things were a biiiiit different. Soo i found the best expert evar!!! Xbeast70X who taught me tons of things that i didnt even know and now i can share the loooooove that he gave to me to other people! I am getting to know everyone on 70 real well... Actualy i feel like its a big crazy mixed up family who cant even keep their faces straight for 1 minute. To my alliance i guess the one thing i could say is i love em! Hydras has turned out to be one of the best joined along with mother alliance dragons! My fellow vice's king and groovay are really confusing and disturbing a lot of the times but i guess once you stay long enough you dont really see another side. Im just kidding they are really great, intelligent, helpful and smart people. My leader guppyman is my absolute favorite he is like the wise cricket and im the wiser turtle and the others are just those grasshoppers that you see everywhere! Lastly, if there is one question if i could ask the developer would be, "Why did you decide to make haypi, what inspired you to make it" i guess thats something all of us would ask and want to know because it just means something to the player who would know they made this for a reason and a reason it was made and not just for fun or being bored but by actualy making this game have a purpose and meaning to not only us the player but the developers most importantly. Thank you for your time!

Your loooooovin player,
"secret" SYCH!!

P.s. BOOM shackalaka BOOM BOOM!!!!

Oh and almost forgot! Server 70: sych
<<

Xbeast70X

Baron

Post Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 am

Competition is now CLOSED.

Any further entries will not be judged.

Good luck to all the participants, winners will be announced on May 12, 2011 at 02:00:00 GMT
Previous

Return to Server70 Discussion