FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 69 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

ApisMeli

Post Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Re: Server 69 Expert Nominations

I strongly nominate Draek2.0.

He is extremely generous, helping others rather than seeking externally recognized accredation (such as contribution points and Honor). Without him, many would become frustrated and quit rather than staying on and being able to level. When sent a letter he swiftly responds with a relevant and civil reply, and is always ready to answer questions from junior players (and probably senior players, but as only a junior one I can't know that). In terms of the unspoken Haypi ettiquette he follows it to a T, and makes sure others know it and how to deal with when it is broken. As a Vice Leader of a high-ranking alliance (consistently voted into office for as long as I have known him) he is very experienced in dealing with every level of situation, from helping the noob build a wall to conducting negotiations with other alliances. As a Duke on this server who has been with the game since Server 4, he most definitely qualifies as having expertise in all aspects of the game. Draek2.0 most certainly deserves recognition for all he does to support others in the game whether or not it helps him personally, and based on his daily time logged on and the proportion of Haypi Kingdom's lifetime that he has spent as a player he most certainly fulfills the requirements of an expert, and possibly exceeds them. He deserves a high honor for his selfless dedication. He deserves to be recognized as the expert he is.

Nomination for Draek2.0 !

~ApisMeli
<<

Lulu2

Post Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 am

My vote for Expert is Draek2.0 as he is not only an experienced and extremely helpful player, but also displays true leadership qualities. Unlike many of the top players on this server, Draek2.0 always plays within the rules of etiquette and shows real integrity.
<<

FuzionX

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:19 pm

i would like to nominate Jimbob007 great player, very helpful when needing help. always polite on WC Great leader when adventure was going.
<<

Dal85

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:53 pm

I vote lyoness

She is the servers diplomat, she has done more to keep the server alive than anyone.

Wonderful leader and a top player
<<

LyonTamer

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:53 pm

I nominate Lyoness. S69, the forgotten server. Look around the map, all red level 0's.  We are the server that support has forgotten.  No active experts for months.  Lyoness has worked hard to keep this server alive.  In the absence of experts she has stepped up and been a dominating factor in the effeciency and stability of the server.  Give her the title she deservers as Expert.  
<<

Jimbob007

Beginner

Post Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:12 pm

lyoness gets my vote great player keeping this server going helps you when its required. what else can i say shes the king of kings :D :D
<<

-Legolas-

Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:05 am

Hello,

I would like to nominate skoobie for expert. She knows and understands game very well.

-Legolas-
<<

Dark_Eagle

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 am

I like the game cuz we need to have logic to play
<<

Dark_Eagle

Post Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Damn it I don't like fights we are reining our reputation
<<