FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Expert/Moderator

Moderators: support5, redgun

<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Re: Expert/Moderator

Ok, so a few weeks later still only one expert in devy and he can't be on all the time, seriously need an expert cause wc is starting to look like a wall of alliance ad spam... When is the new expert supposed to arrive? And watch out for people nominating for alliance friends cause I looked at the nominations a while back and it was a lot of people that where barely in wc or who weren't actually helping people in wc when it was needed. Also some nominations have become in/retro active so another thing to look out for...
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:47 pm

SecondTake wrote:Ok, so a few weeks later still only one expert in devy and he can't be on all the time, seriously need an expert cause wc is starting to look like a wall of alliance ad spam... When is the new expert supposed to arrive? And watch out for people nominating for alliance friends cause I looked at the nominations a while back and it was a lot of people that where barely in wc or who weren't actually helping people in wc when it was needed. Also some nominations have become in/retro active so another thing to look out for...

S68 no longer has an Expert, I was removed this morning without warning or reason. Sorry.
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:58 pm

devryan13 wrote:
SecondTake wrote:Ok, so a few weeks later still only one expert in devy and he can't be on all the time, seriously need an expert cause wc is starting to look like a wall of alliance ad spam... When is the new expert supposed to arrive? And watch out for people nominating for alliance friends cause I looked at the nominations a while back and it was a lot of people that where barely in wc or who weren't actually helping people in wc when it was needed. Also some nominations have become in/retro active so another thing to look out for...

S68 no longer has an Expert, I was removed this morning without warning or reason. Sorry.

I'm sorry if this comment had anything to do with it... This seriously had the opposite effect that was wanted...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 01, 2011 4:22 am

SecondTake wrote:
devryan13 wrote:

I'm sorry if this comment had anything to do with it... This seriously had the opposite effect that was wanted...

He's an Expert now though, he got the title back ;) cheers!
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Ok, that actually doesn't help much since he hasnt even been in wc since he got demoted and so I highly doubt he got put back as expert or he quit the server but I'm sure he would have been kicked from his alliance if he had been inactive... so all in all, still no expert...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Wed May 04, 2011 12:44 am

SecondTake wrote:Ok, that actually doesn't help much since he hasnt even been in wc since he got demoted and so I highly doubt he got put back as expert or he quit the server but I'm sure he would have been kicked from his alliance if he had been inactive... so all in all, still no expert...

I am no longer s68 expert, or s110, only s104, sorry.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed May 04, 2011 2:18 am

Your account got moved to a different server, ryan?
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Wed May 04, 2011 3:08 am

That's perfectly fine, I can still come and say hi to you on your expert account, you can't escape me that easily, mwhahaha :P
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Sat May 07, 2011 2:31 am

No, not moved to a new server :P I always had that account there, just not s68