FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 68 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Re: Server 68 Expert Nominations

I have submitted some nominations to support but will keep them private for now. Once decisions have been made I will post them here (:
<<

:.13.:

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm

I would like to nominate Rosequeen for server 68 expert she is different from all of the other nominees because she wants to be expert to help people understand and enjoy the game more not for the incentives of being expert. From past experiences Rosequeen knows how to solve problems is respectful and very active, she will even give up her time for sleep just to help players out, that is why Rosequeen is the right choice for server 68 expert.
<<

:.3.:

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I would like to nominate Rosequeen for expert she is always helping people and answering their questions, she helped me from the beginning and continues to help me as i lvl up and other than that she already moderates wc like she is already an expert so she definetely knows what she is doing
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Multiple nominations by the same person are not needed.

Thanks

Ryan
<<

honeydew.

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:37 pm

I would like to nominate Djb79 for expert. He has helped me from day one and continues to show me the wealth of information that he has for the game. It never fails that if I have a question he is there for me and can answer anything I throw at him, down to what troops to move in battle, how long it takes to get x amount of troops to a certain place, how much prestige points I will get if I defeat a certain size army, I mean he knows allot, and is very very respectable. I have never seen him say a cross word to anybody either, he is tasteful in the words he chooses.
<<

Radrandy

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:13 am

I would like to nominate Djb79 for expert. He has been with me since I have started the game and has helped me to better understand the game and how it works. He is always online when I need him and has an emence amount of repect for other players. If I ever need a question answered I go to him because I know he is the one that can answer it. From what I should do with my attribute points to how much crop I will need for my troops he knows everything about this game. I am truly amazed that one person can know the game as well as he does...
<<

Bluetako

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:25 am

I would like to nominate Chr15! for expert.. He is not only a nice person but also give me a lot of advices since i'm new to this game.. For me expert should not only help new players but also talk and give some extra fun to the game, and all of that aspects i see in Chr15! So with all my respect to the experts and support teams i would love to nominate him to be an expert in s68.. That's all from me, and thanks for your time for reading my letter of recomendation.. ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
<<

LadyTKay

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 am

I would like to nominate Chr15.

He has a very positive attitude among the players. Always helpfull and patient. He is there when needed In chat without being dominant or aggresive. He is a calm and righteous person with no bad intentions but to help players on their way on s68.

I would like to nominate Danny0701.
He never gives up. Always patient and polite.
Has send letters to a lot of newbies when this server just started.
Without him i would have quit allready. But hè helped me en still does.

Thank you.
<<

Mutaz24

Beginner

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:22 am

hi support

In S68 I am 'Chr15!'.

For server 68 I would like to nominate 'Danny0701' to be an Expert. He is a great person who has helped loads of new players and welcomed them to the game. He is very active on WC and always follows the rules and tries to help enforce them. I think he would make an excellent Expert,

Thanks.
<<

Badb

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:10 am

I would like to recommend Excelsior
he seems to know everything nd is very helpful
PreviousNext

Return to Server 68 Expert Nominations