Server 68 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 am

Server 68 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Shaddking

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:13 pm

Re: Server 68 Expert Nominations

I would like to nominate shadking. He is a very Nice person that helps out on world chat and alliance chat. Even though he is my brother irl he is still the most helpful person on haypi kingdom server 68. Thanks
<<

BR1TTN3Y

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 pm

hello i would like to nominate 5KYL3R he is so far the most helpful person since this is a new server theres alot of trolls and 5kyl3r has been on top of it and he has stopped a few fights along the way hes very pollite he should be expert :)
<<

David-108

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:09 pm

Im nominating Lord.Zer0

he seems like hes got a good head on him

keeps the rowdier ones down

helpful with questions and such

yup.
<<

5KYL3R

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:20 pm

i agree with david Lord.Zer0 is helpful and seems to know the rules pretty well he deffinetly deserves it
<<

Lord.Zer0

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:20 am

Id like to nominate 5kyl3r as expert for server 68. An expert, to me, should not just mute and order people around as most think and should instead help new players as well as keep wc a respectable and all age appropriate place by having other players avoid conflictvall together, and 5kyl3r has already done this very well
Rector18 ~ active (main)
Rector19 ~ active
Rector20 ~ active
Rector21 ~ active
Rector22 ~ active
Patton45 ~ active
lord_zero ~ active
Lord.zer0 ~ active
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:25 pm

I nominate Lord.zer0 cause he is helpful to everyone and is on enough to be an effective expert, especially since devryan isn't on all the time we need a second expert soon please. Secondtake (aka taketwo s44)
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

Usenam123

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 am

I Nominate TorTex for expert mainly because he knows the game very well. Everytime I need help I will message him and he gives me the right answer. He's on world chat but mainly on Alliance chat because hes busy helping users. He spends alot of money on this game but not for himself, for others. I hear he sold 12 gold nuggets on the market place because people needed them. TorTex you have been a great friend but also a big help. Thank you for everything you have don't for me and for everyone. :)
<<

Ddeleon

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:30 am

Ludakris9 was constantly helping users on his previous server, no matter who it was, whoever was in need ludakris would help them
Out, if I or others need help in the game he would have all the answers for, he is a heavy roll model due to his knowledge of the game
<<

Nyne06

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:43 am

I nominate Ludakris9 for expert he takes the the time help other players advance and become more knowledgable.
Next

Return to Server 68 Expert Nominations