FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 68 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Tue May 10, 2011 3:14 am

Re: Server 68 Expert Nominations Discussion

We've been asking for an expert since basically start of our server... I think there has been some patience on this end... at least there is some calm in the chat at the moment but there are flakes and it's annoying to know that not even one expert is available, and I know the whole ss thing is available but at what point does the spamming of ss of one or two people make up for having an expert?
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed May 11, 2011 12:10 am

SecondTake wrote:We've been asking for an expert since basically start of our server... I think there has been some patience on this end... at least there is some calm in the chat at the moment but there are flakes and it's annoying to know that not even one expert is available, and I know the whole ss thing is available but at what point does the spamming of ss of one or two people make up for having an expert?

Ss's stack up as evidence toward the player being banned (if he keeps up the behaviour)
sometimes your support member in-game will promptly arrive after you send in an SS (happened to me :D) and give the naughty player a spanking lol
support is doing their best to find suitable experts, please be patient ;) you'll get one eventually
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

devryan13

Conqueror

Post Wed May 11, 2011 2:03 am

SkyDreamer wrote:
SecondTake wrote:We've been asking for an expert since basically start of our server... I think there has been some patience on this end... at least there is some calm in the chat at the moment but there are flakes and it's annoying to know that not even one expert is available, and I know the whole ss thing is available but at what point does the spamming of ss of one or two people make up for having an expert?

Ss's stack up as evidence toward the player being banned (if he keeps up the behaviour)
sometimes your support member in-game will promptly arrive after you send in an SS (happened to me :D) and give the naughty player a spanking lol
support is doing their best to find suitable experts, please be patient ;) you'll get one eventually

It would be nice if you know what you are talking about before you say it.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed May 11, 2011 2:09 am

devryan13 wrote:It would be nice if you know what you are talking about before you say it.

If I am wrong please correct me on the subject... I'll be sure to keep in mind the right answer and use it in future reference too :)
Last edited by SkyDreamer on Thu May 12, 2011 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~Tease~
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Wed May 11, 2011 3:20 am

Unfortunately I have absolutely no Internet at home (using phone data) so I cannot send ss to the email address unfortunately, that's my only problem with ss... hence me pushing for an expert in the server to have at least one cause at that point it will make me feel less useless in trying to clean up the chat. I don't know how many people on s68 send ss either so that is also a factor in my worry over having no expert for a prolonged amount of time
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed May 11, 2011 10:06 pm

If you're using iPhone, go to photos, select the SS so that it appears fullscreen, tap the button in the lower left of the photo (if it isn't there tap the screen once) then tap 'email photo'. It will then enable you to email your photo :)
I don't know about Android or Windows Phone :( sorry about that.

~Tease~
<<

DD-pink

Baron

Post Thu May 26, 2011 12:34 am

Quite frightening what the wc has become... Just popped back in for a min and I saw some VERY inappropriate things going on.

After about a month, one would think at least another expert would have been allowed to move to s68... Even after loosing dev.

WC has become an absolute mess (either that or its just people just trying to get me mad cuz apparently I'm a wanna be XD)

Hope this get's fixed for all those are playing for the first time on s68.

-DD
Haypi Kingdom
S610 DD610

1dcampos wrote: it is that when you are rude to people, they are less willing to try and meet or exceed your expectations.

<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Thu May 26, 2011 12:45 am

Make reports or give screenshots to an expert in your server (if there are any) there will be more experts there soon (hopefully) :/

~Tease~
<<

Realwar

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:46 am

Rosequeen ftw
warwarrior
<<

Realwar

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:52 am

My account warwarrior has been stolen by j3ta at the moment so Id like to say from here: rosequeen ftw!!! 
warwarrior
PreviousNext

Return to Server 68 Expert Nominations