FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 68 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

DElve

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Re: Server 68 Expert Nominations Discussion

I definately think we need another Expert. As others have stasted, Dev simply can't handle all of the problems by himself. It's overdue, but hopefully we can all be patient enough to withstand what happens in wc. Hopefully another Expert soon!
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:27 am

I know that the process of finding a good expert may take a while but is there any way of improving communication between support and the players of s68? We have been waiting for a new expert, especially since we have no current expert, and there are some players that take advantage of this... although it is usually in the form of ad spam and this server is actually cleaner them most servers it seems, its just a little frustrating not knowing what is going on and not having anyone available to keep the chat in order for the few times it goes crazy. Thanks for reading and please try to tell us how close you may or may not be to resolving this problem.
S104(16) - Smitysmith (inactive)
S111(44) - Taketwo (inactive)
S68 - Secondtake (inactive)
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
*Pops collarbone* - I ended up popping my shoulder XD
I shall have a soda collar, you and your pop, pfft
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:16 am

Please take screenshots or improper conduct on world chat and forward to kingdomsupport@Haypi.com

As for the expert situation I hope you receive one soon as there should be at least one expert on all servers
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:10 am

Of course after I say this server has a relatively clean chat is when people start abusing world chat to prove a point, at the moment my computers don't have any Internet source so I won't be able to send in ss to support.... hopefully somebody can but if not I thought I'd post about it here in hopes of support reading it...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

Lord.Zer0

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:47 pm

theres actually not too many people that are expert worthy on this server. half of em ask for it so that is an automatic no. honestly theres only three people that i know of that would be good experts. im surprised support is taking as long as they are.
Rector18 ~ active (main)
Rector19 ~ active
Rector20 ~ active
Rector21 ~ active
Rector22 ~ active
Patton45 ~ active
lord_zero ~ active
Lord.zer0 ~ active
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Tue May 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Lord.Zer0 wrote:theres actually not too many people that are expert worthy on this server. half of em ask for it so that is an automatic no. honestly theres only three people that i know of that would be good experts. im surprised support is taking as long as they are.

Well technically people have been made expert with multiple self nominations and such, these actions aren't instant disqualiers, just frowned upon in the process...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

Rector18

Citizen

Post Fri May 06, 2011 5:57 pm

SecondTake wrote:
Lord.Zer0 wrote:theres actually not too many people that are expert worthy on this server. half of em ask for it so that is an automatic no. honestly theres only three people that i know of that would be good experts. im surprised support is taking as long as they are.

Well technically people have been made expert with multiple self nominations and such, these actions aren't instant disqualiers, just frowned upon in the process...

yea i guess....i just dont like seeing it. pisses me off that someone is so despreate to be able to tell people what to do and get 10 free coins that they self nominate. i have NEVER wanted expert, just the coins lol, doesnt mean im gonna nominate myself. although for a while i was the only one on that server trying to help....i speant 10 coins on vip for a week just so i could help out in chat...of course i help even without the little expert stamp next to my name so whatevs.
haypi dragon
fish1011 (ios s7) - crystal level 35
fish1100 (android s29) - Roco level 39

Haypi kingdom
lord.rex-level 16
Rector18-level 15
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Fri May 06, 2011 10:40 pm

Well what is worse is when people do whatever it takes to make expert then do absolutely nothing for the title once they have it, or do mutes in wc but keeps help and tips in alliance. And I was totally thrown off there for a second with you using a different name and all Zero :P
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

SecondTake

Beginner

Post Tue May 10, 2011 2:10 am

So I was reading how other servers had too few experts at the moment but how the ones that they had were doing a great job... How I'm envious of those servers with even one expert... so about 2/3 weeks after our only expert was removed at least and no replacement yet? Even though we've been asking for one long before that expert was removed? Seriously... how long must we wait for even one lone expert...
S78 - TheTake (inactive)
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Tue May 10, 2011 2:13 am

Support is doing their best to find suitable experts, in my server noone really was fit to be an expert so we had 2 moved in from a diff server, process took maybe 2 weeks or so, just be patient and you'll get some soon I'm sure ;)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
PreviousNext

Return to Server 68 Expert Nominations