FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 67 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Blain316

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:28 pm

Re: Server 67 Expert Nominations

I'm voting for excelsior. I'm a new player and he was the only one nice enough to allow me into his alliance wolfblood. He has helped me out greatly! I would recommend him as a leader to anyone!

"May the force be with you"

Blain316 - wolfblood alliance
<<

TC_Coolman

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:03 am

I nominate Tazer23 because of his evident love for the game, excellent adherence to the games rules, and general knowledge and helpfulness towards all members. Defiantly a great pick for the expert position. He keeps the game clean, fun, and competitive, the way it should be!!!!
<<

Complicate

Marquis

Post Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Blooders Oppinions!

Blooders wrote:Im very sorry, I do not mean to bash on anyone, Because the is the least of my intentions... Im just here to simply give my oppinion.. :)

I honestly think that people who nominate themselves, and only fight and stride, and help players because they want power, Should be barred from getting Expert or any status other then VIP due to Power Hungry people, Now days you can never be to sure who is true and who is not, People will fake how they are just to get what they want and turn around and mess things up..

We have Caje as a Expert she does an AMAZING job, I give her my full support...

Yes I belive the server needs more Experts but I dont think it should
be somthing rushed into or somthing that should be nominated by players...

Due to the reason of Players making deals for them to nominate them, Yes people do deserve but such as... Alliance leaders.. Ive seen in some cases they will give out vice and get players to nominate them when they join...

I just think players should be closly monitored by Expert or other Haypi staff and be chosen carfully. Which im sure is done anyways..

Anyways, Sorry for the boring post... :) If you need anything just feel free to Pm me ingame or on forums... Thank you!!

Always,
Blooders

Caje actually isn't an expert :o I think you're thinking of Cajette.
For Better or for worse.

Sincerely,

Complicate
<<

Blooders

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:48 am

Yah.. Im sorry Complicate thats who I ment.. Thank you for the correction :)
<<

mio0209

Post Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:32 am

I would like to nominate GoodHyun,
I'm in trouble as he helps a lot chyeohaeiteulttae letter, and also the same guild as a respectable experts think.
:lol:
<<

Kitora

Post Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:24 pm

I nominate Chatters. He has helped me at every turn and when I am struggling he gives advice and encouragement. He regularly sends out letters to our alliance and it is always full of help and great information. Lastly when I thought I had screwed up my kingdom up and was ready to delete the app he helped me get back on track. He gives encouragement advice and asks our alliance for our opinions he deserves to be awarded expert because he genuinely wants people to do good and works to help them as much as he can.
<<

Cocobaa96

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 pm

I would like to nominat MobbinSlow I was waching a guy bully every one in wc and there where no experts on. MobbinSlow started to letter the guy and got him to calm down and stop. He is also on alot and since most players are USA or Canada he's on late at night so he would make a perfect expert when the other experts are all sleeping. He is also very helpful in teaching the new players how to play. He respects haypi and is a very good rule follower. I think he deserves a expert tittle.
<<

Gunner8

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Id like to nominate ShadowRoss he has helped me a lot since i was new to the game he is brilliant taught me tricks and ways to keep a steady city and he helped me to win battles i kinow a lot about the game thanbks to him thanks! shadowross hope you get it you really desrve it !! your a great ally
<<

haiku21

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 pm

I nominate MobbinSlow. Great player and extremely helpful. Provided several tips and even stopped a guy from continuously attacking me. MobbinSlow has shown tremendous leadership and would be an excellent expert.
<<

eldandil

Post Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:59 am

Gunner8 wrote:Id like to nominate ShadowRoss...

I would like to second this nomination for ShadowRoss. I'm not from his alliance, but I have noticed over the past week that he is a frequent helpful presence on world chat. He appears to be genuinely friendly and well-informed, and does his bit to keep the peace.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 67 Expert Nominations