FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 67 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Youdumbass

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:31 am

Re: Server 67 Expert Nominations.

lrryles wrote:I nominate **grimlin*. They are very helpful and pleasant

I also nominate **grimlin* he is helpful, knows a ton about the game, has provided me with guides on tactics and has answered my questions in full. Also I don't think he sleeps... I'm quite sure he waits for his buildings to get done :P he's great anyway if you happen to be on get to know him.
<<

Rebman

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Re: Server 67 Expert Nominations

I nominated Meggy!! Meggy!! is very helpful and extremely nice.
<<

iNeon

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:47 pm

I nominate ~DarkAngel because he/she is always active, helpful and doesn't tolerate inappropriate language.
<<

Tim1212

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:41 am

I would like to nomnate myself (Tim1212) for expert! This is my second account on this game and I am over lvl 10 on my other account and I have only been playing for a little bit! I would be able to help lots of different players and I know A LOT about the game!! So I would be able to answer all questions!!
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:46 am

Tim1212 wrote:I would like to nomnate myself (Tim1212) for expert! This is my second account on this game and I am over lvl 10 on my other account and I have only been playing for a little bit! I would be able to help lots of different players and I know A LOT about the game!! So I would be able to answer all questions!!

Please refrain from nominating yourself, As it is frowned upon by Support
<<

Rober88

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:48 am

I would like to nominate myself rober88. Because I am always online and polite to peoplr
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:54 am

Rober88 wrote:I would like to nominate myself rober88. Because I am always online and polite to peoplr

As I mentioned above... please don't nominate yourself Rober88.

Support1 wrote:Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.
<<

LevinB

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:09 pm

I nominate **grimlin* because he has been very helpful to me and the rest of the alliance and deserves to become expert to help other.
<<

tiegris78

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 pm

I'm voting for excelsior. I'm a new player and he was the only one nice enough to allow me into his alliance wolfblood. He has helped me out greatly! I would recommend him as a leader to anyone!
<<

Blooders

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:12 pm

Blooders Oppinions!

Im very sorry, I do not mean to bash on anyone, Because the is the least of my intentions... Im just here to simply give my oppinion.. :)

I honestly think that people who nominate themselves, and only fight and stride, and help players because they want power, Should be barred from getting Expert or any status other then VIP due to Power Hungry people, Now days you can never be to sure who is true and who is not, People will fake how they are just to get what they want and turn around and mess things up..

We have Caje as a Expert she does an AMAZING job, I give her my full support...

Yes I belive the server needs more Experts but I dont think it should be somthing rushed into or somthing that should be nominated by players...

Due to the reason of Players making deals for them to nominate them, Yes people do deserve but such as... Alliance leaders.. Ive seen in some cases they will give out vice and get players to nominate them when they join...

I just think players should be closly monitored by Expert or other Haypi staff and be chosen carfully. Which im sure is done anyways..

Anyways, Sorry for the boring post... :) If you need anything just feel free to Pm me ingame or on forums... Thank you!!

Always,
Blooders
PreviousNext

Return to Server 67 Expert Nominations