Server 109 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 am

Server 109 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Joker_666

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:59 pm

Re: Server 109 Expert Nominations

I nominate for expert: VIPRIP and Jennstears
<<

OGBigB1

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:11 am

I nominate Knight+Day and Jennstears for expert.
<<

NIXS123

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:38 am

i would like to nominate Harbashing because he would make a really good expert and helps others
<<

TNizzle

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 am

i would like to nominate Harbashing!!
<<

Silent73

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:46 am

Im pleased to nominate Harbashing because he is nice and kind
<<

Ufg66

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Ninja_Lord needs to be demoted from expert because he is biased and doesn't do the job he is paid in coins to do. Today ugotpwnd and harky were both, cursing, saying explicit nasty things, saying derogatory things about women, and making fun of other people and they went on for at least a half hour. I repeatedly asked him in private chat why he wouldn't mute them. I later found out that him and ugotpwnd were in the same alliance and they were all friends. So now not only does he not do his job- he's biased too. Then this continued for at least an hour with no mutes. At points Ninja_Lord even joined in making fun of me. Then finally ugotpwnd ranted with many cusses and FINALLY got muted. I said yay! Ninja_Lord the apologized to ugotpwnd!!! I asked why? Then I got muted. I did nothing in wc so he had no reason to mute, also on top of it he gave no warnings. You can verify all this with ElizabethI, Invader312, and Rtep1986. Also as I write this I am lurking in wc, but not talking because I was unsightly muted, harky still be inappropriate and cuss.
<<

RGohil

Post Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:07 pm

I nominate VKGhOsTzZ because he is kind to other players , he has never said anything bad or broke any rules and is a frequent player so he can answer questions most of the time
<<

Ilikepie6

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

i think that most experts on this server dont help people and instead they just lurk the whole time. the only experts that i have ever gotten help from were cheapneasy/ knight+day/ ninjalord/ and complicate. although i think that elizabethI should be an expert.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 am

If you have any discussions or problems with the Experts in your server, either discuss them privately with support at kingdomsupport@haypi.com or post in the discussion section of this thread.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
Next

Return to Server 109 Expert Nominations