FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 109 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:15 am

Server 109 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Ufg66

Post Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Re: Server 109 Expert Nominations Discussion

Ninja_Lord needs to be demoted from expert because he is biased and doesn't do the job he is paid in coins to do. Today ugotpwnd and harky were both, cursing, saying explicit nasty things, saying derogatory things about women, and making fun of other people and they went on for at least a half hour. I repeatedly asked him in private chat why he wouldn't mute them. I later found out that him and ugotpwnd were in the same alliance and they were all friends. So now not only does he not do his job- he's biased too. Then this continued for at least an hour with no mutes. At points Ninja_Lord even joined in making fun of me. Then finally ugotpwnd ranted with many cusses and FINALLY got muted. I said yay! Ninja_Lord the apologized to ugotpwnd!!! I asked why? Then I got muted. I did nothing in wc so he had no reason to mute, also on top of it he gave no warnings. You can verify all this with ElizabethI, Invader312, and Rtep1986. Also as I write this I am lurking in wc, but not talking because I was unsightly muted, harky still be inappropriate and cuss.
<<

ssperle

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:37 pm

Ufg66, nominate someone that you feel would be a good expert.
<<

Kabinotar

Post Mon May 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Foundation needs to be demoted from expert. Either his account has been hacked, or he is not fit to do the job. He swears, avoids the filter, and unnecessarily mutes anyone who even says hello. I have sent emails to kingdomsupport@haypi.com and not gotten a single response. I will post my screen shots here and let you all decide.

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon May 02, 2011 3:42 pm

as stated before all reports of a buse must be brought privately to kingdomsupport@haypi.com. pposting reports like this publically is against the forum rules and achieves absolutely nothing
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Mimnon

Post Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 am

There are not many people on S-109 who would make a good expert. everyone on our server favors people from the server they started in.
<<

Legoguy

Citizen

Post Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:30 am

Mimnon wrote:

That is not always true Mimnon
"Let every man judge according to his own standards, by what he has himself read, not by what others tell him."
-Albert Einstein

LegoGuy: s35-->s109-->s124
Leader of LegoMania for 1 1/2 years

Always pursuing perfection.
<<

Married2

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:31 pm

Hello I have never posted here before but am doing so in concern for the integrity of wc. My kids used to play here and in no way would they be allowed at this point. I have inquired about being an expert. I do know that u are not supposed to nominate yourself. This could make it very hard as most of the newer people I help don't have a clue it exsists or don't know how to even conctact support. Therefore all nominations must be revered somehow. The experts have not performed at even a poor level in the last 3-6 months and how can they. When they try it's uually one online per week and they are ganged up on if they hold the standard. not to mention a standard that is lost. They are made outcast quickly as they have no other support on the server. I hope this is fixed for the sake of the game and it's ability to support younger player and ones that do not aggree with the verbal talk that goes on now! Thanks
<<

Married2

Post Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Foundation has had many instances like that one Kabinator. I believe either his acct was hacked or given away a while back. It is unfortunate that there are never experts on to see it.

I also agree with minnion as it is usually servers that stay together as no one trusts each other. Maybe they will change it to where only vices can online status and alliance army size, then trust wouldn't be a factor and original servers wouldn't matter as much. However I'm back in an original server 34 alliance that has a pretty good mix but mainly because we are still somewhat active.
<<

Storm55

Marquis

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Kabinotar wrote:Foundation needs to be demoted from expert. Either his account has been hacked, or he is not fit to do the job. He swears, avoids the filter, and unnecessarily mutes anyone who even says hello. I have sent emails to kingdomsupport@haypi.com and not gotten a single response. I will post my screen shots here and let you all decide.

Wow... He really does have problems.

Fairytales are more than true not cause they tell us that dragons exist but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten

BRAGGING RIGHTS X1

*Pops Collar*
Next

Return to Server 109 Expert Nominations