Server 107 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:35 am

Server 107 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Caliee

Citizen

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: Server 107 Expert Nominations

I know this is early to post, but Bamtheman and Syn were both active experts on server 27. They knew the game inside and out and handled chat very well. These two made great experts and should have the title.
<<

PhilipZorz

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:24 am

Id like to recomend Tommyg39. Hes helped me level up and taught me how to play the game and not become bored of it.
<<

Archerwolf

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 am

I would like to nominate tommyg39 for his positive attitude and willingness to share his knowledge of the game. He always treats others with courtesy and respect. His excellence in conveying the game in an easy to understand and down to earth way has helped me move forward in the game and excell at it. With this new merge I think he would make an excellent expert and would carry the title well.
Thank you for hearing me out
Archerwolf
<<

Bisonrage

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:29 pm

Blankking
<<

FIREHUG

Post Fri Apr 01, 2011 3:31 am

Even though I just got to my new alliance, tommyg39 was helping me out already. If I asked a questiOn he replied back as soon as he possible could. Hes nice to the new alliance members who don't fit in yet and he's nice the the old alliance members. I hope he gets expert:)
<<

kp2009

Post Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:49 pm

I would like to say syn33 should be expert again he was on s27 as an expert and was always on helping everyone!! He knows the game well!! He also has helped me out way more than what the experts on s107 help me out I asked a question and go ignored for awhile!! Syn answers right away. I believe syn should have his title as expert back!
<<

Sonnyb

Citizen

Post Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:11 am

As an expert myself I feel that several should be recognized as worthy of the title. I think tommyg39 should be considered as well as AdamKaren as they have all shown that they know the game well and are overall outstanding players. I would also like yo nominate daxie10, she is very respected in te game and always offers a kind ear and great advice. I feel she would be welcome as s107 only has a few active experts and she would be much needed help.
Last edited by Sonnyb on Fri May 13, 2011 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
<<

10seconds

Post Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 pm

I think drunkone should be an expert . He is very well known and liked and has a lot of knowledge for the game . Helps a lot of people when asked
<<

SkyfireX

Post Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 pm

I nominate daxie10 for expert, not only does she fulfill all expectations of expert she makes everyone feel welcome and appreciated in wc. She would make a fair and just expert who would up hold haypi rule while keeping the players interest at heart.
Next

Return to Server 107 Expert Nominations