FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 107 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:33 am

Server 107 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Drunkone

Post Sat May 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Server 107 Expert Nominations Discussion

Im curious, once a person is made expert are they monitored to see if they are still doing a good job? and why are inactive players still left with expert status and that role not given to a more active player?

This might not be the right place to post this but im specifcially talking about s107 as thats the only server i play on and i know there are a few experts that many people have issues with and no matter how many letters with or without screen shots get sent nothing ever gets done, in fact most letters just go unanswered completely
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Haypi Support does the best they can to make sure Experts are active and doing a good job. If you have any screenshots of Experts behaving poorly do not hesitate to send them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com. If you wish to bring it to the attention of S107's support (Vikings) that a particular Expert is not active, you can try sending a private message to "Support107", in the hope that it may bring the issue to Viking's (Support's) attention.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Drunkone

Post Sun May 08, 2011 11:07 pm

I have screenshots and have sent them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com as well as follow up mails onlly to have them all ignored. i think i sent 4 mails in a 2 week period after already waiting 2 weeks for a reply and heard nothing back, not even a message saying that its being looked into. Hence why im posting here.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Tue May 10, 2011 1:59 am

Drunkone wrote:I have screenshots and have sent them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com as well as follow up mails onlly to have them all ignored. i think i sent 4 mails in a 2 week period after already waiting 2 weeks for a reply and heard nothing back, not even a message saying that its being looked into. Hence why im posting here.

They will look into it, you won't always receive a reply email.. only occasionally
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Drunkone

Post Fri May 13, 2011 8:07 am

They will look into it, you won't always receive a reply email.. only occasionally

Lol and we are just meant to take this on face value and be able to read minds to know this? IT doesnt take a lot to reply to an email stating its being looked into.

Personally i dont believe they do look into it, i know other people that have had the same kind of issues on this server that have got replies. So if they reply to one person why not another?

I also recieved advise from an expert saying they will reply but you need to keep writting mail after mail to get them to even look into it.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri May 13, 2011 4:16 pm

You only have to send one, spamming her mailbox with the exact same report of someone isn't great... I personally have made probably over 40 reports and I even got a mail from someone who was muted because of the report. Apple only replied one email that I sent her and it was when I noticed a spelling error and told them about it. Rest assured, they do look into it. ;)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm

If you feel that this person is causing trouble and despite your report, he's still at it - feel free to pm me - seeming as i'm on 107 I don't mind dealing with it

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

GoldenRico

Elite

Post Tue May 24, 2011 6:14 am

You can also PM me since I am one of the experts on S107 and I look after the flock quite well :mrgreen:
Global Forum Moderator
Server03 BadBoy

Brah..... Why you mad?

Fear the Power of the Collar Mute
*Pops Collar*
<<

Drunkone

Post Thu May 26, 2011 8:30 pm

actually no Rico you dont, you are in fact one of the experts that cause problems on 107 and enjoy your egotistical power trip far to much
Next

Return to Server 107 Expert Nominations