FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 107 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Fri May 27, 2011 12:37 am

Re: Server 107 Expert Nominations Discussion

drunkone please email screenshots to kingdomsupport@haypi.com instead of bashing others (which is against the rules of the forums)
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Drunkone

Post Fri May 27, 2011 4:15 pm

drunkone please email screenshots to kingdomsupport@haypi.com instead of bashing others (which is against the rules of the forums)

as ive stated before this i have done and been ignored.

So tell me something, ive done as i should and been ignored, im not allowed to talk about it in WC or ill get muted and i cant voice my concerns on here as its agasint the rules and could get me banned.... so tell me what am i meant to do?

How do i get in touch with the gave developers/owners? im curious if they would me more likely to listen that paying customers (and no i'm not the only one) are no longer buying coins due to the treatment and poor behaviour from the experts on a server, the people who are meant to be helpful and people you turn to rather than the ones causing the problems.
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Fri May 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Drunkone wrote:

as ive stated before this i have done and been ignored.

So tell me something, ive done as i should and been ignored, im not allowed to talk about it in WC or ill get muted and i cant voice my concerns on here as its agasint the rules and could get me banned.... so tell me what am i meant to do?

How do i get in touch with the gave developers/owners? im curious if they would me more likely to listen that paying customers (and no i'm not the only one) are no longer buying coins due to the treatment and poor behaviour from the experts on a server, the people who are meant to be helpful and people you turn to rather than the ones causing the problems.

Make sure your using the email registered to your account... contact them ingame and by your email - but don't spam...

Your not forced into WC, and i've been on for the past few days and everyone is doing fine, a rough patch here and there but it gets sorted.

We're human, we make mistakes.

p.s I got your mail - contact me here in pm because I did forget to reply :? sorry

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Drunkone

Post Fri May 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Make sure your using the email registered to your account... contact them ingame and by your email - but don't spam...

Your not forced into WC, and i've been on for the past few days and everyone is doing fine, a rough patch here and there but it gets sorted.

We're human, we make mistakes.

p.s I got your mail - contact me here in pm because I did forget to reply sorry

I have used the email registered to my account and guess what still nothing, i didnt spam but funny thing is now 3 EXPERTS have told me sending 2-3 emails a day is the only way to get any kind of reply so tell me who should i listen to? different experts telling me different things.

And how much have you been on? i dont agree there havent bene problems, many people are avoiding WC due to certain experts and LOL at your advice....so i or others shouldnt be using WC just so the experts can continue to treat people badly....good one.... should i avoid using troops to just because someone might try to kill them? thats REALLY not helpful coming from you tats.

As i said is there anyway i can get in touch with the game developers/game owners? i have looked but cant seem to find an email address or anything. As ive stated im a paying customer and would like to speak to someone in charge so to speak.
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Fri May 27, 2011 8:23 pm

Drunkone wrote:I have used the email registered to my account and guess what still nothing, i didnt spam but funny thing is now 3 EXPERTS have told me sending 2-3 emails a day is the only way to get any kind of reply so tell me who should i listen to? different experts telling me different things.

And how much have you been on? i dont agree there havent bene problems, many people are avoiding WC due to certain experts and LOL at your advice....so i or others shouldnt be using WC just so the experts can continue to treat people badly....good one.... should i avoid using troops to just because someone might try to kill them? thats REALLY not helpful coming from you tats.

As i said is there anyway i can get in touch with the game developers/game owners? i have looked but cant seem to find an email address or anything. As ive stated im a paying customer and would like to speak to someone in charge so to speak.

If your that concerned with 'corrupt experts' and you don't want to forward them to Rico, forward them to me then.

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

Drunkone

Post Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 am

So ive asked twice now and been ignored about getting in touch with the game owners/developers... do you not know contact details or just choosing to ignore my request?

Tats ive mailed you before and you didnt even get back to me except to say you forgot when replying here... that doesnt inspire much confidence in you being able to do a lot... but i will pm you HERE
<<

Drunkone

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 pm

So guess im just gonna get ignored about asking for game owners contact details...
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:27 pm

drunkone your best be is to contact support... you probably no the details but they wont hand out any details... or at least they wouldnt when i asked
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Drunkone

Post Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:45 pm

Nathan ive tried that, but getting much of a response from support about game issues is hard enough let alone this, as usual ive been ignore.

Ive tried mailing support on here and those messages have gone completely unanswered as well, maybe suport are to worried about what i wanna say to the game devs

Guess i will just have to open a topic in general and hope someone is able to let me know.
<<

Usalous

Marquis

Post Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:32 am

Drunk u know u can always send me Anything :) please do :)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 107 Expert Nominations