Server 106 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 am

Server 106 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

DjTamo

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:04 pm

Re: Server 106 Expert Nominations

Madmind is a friendly player who also gives helpful tips.
<<

KC_Killa

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:46 am

I believe Master_Tim deserves expert statues because in S23 he was the go to guy when u have questions/conserns. He kept up with WC and made sure support new problems that players had. He is very kind and supportive, as well as, he takes every question seriously and gives you the best answer. He is my choice for expert title and he deserves it completely!!
<<

Nflick14

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:45 pm

Master_Tim is a good player with great understanding of the game. He was a server_23 expert and deserves to be an expert on server_106. He is always friendly and helpful, and can help take control of wc.
<<

Beela9

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:25 pm

Master_Tim was expert on s23 before the server merge. During his time as expert he generously offered help to those who were in need and used his own coins to buy treasures for people who needed to level up, including all those outside his alliance. He also did a great job keeping world chat a clean and friendly place for everyone to interact. I think he would make an excellent expert on s106; there are more people active on this server which means more people who need a good expert like master_tim. Thanks!
<<

Canadian48

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Master_Tim was an expert before the merge on s23. He did a phenomenal job keeping world chat clean and friendly for everyone. He also did not just help his alliance but many people outside the alliance aswell with his own coins and money to help them level and prevent them from being farmed. He is an excellent leader and even better moderator for world chat. He most definitely more active then the other experts I have seen thus far since the merge. He earned his spot in s23 and deserves it back in 106.
<<

Skarphayce

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:12 pm

I can't say much that hasn't already been said above with out sounding redundant. Master_Tim I very active and is always online if you need help with something just send him a letter or a pm and he replys quickly weather he has the answer or not he will find out for you and try his best to help. Master_Tim certainly is intitled for expert for his dedication for the game and players here on s23 and now on s106.

Thank you for the read
Skar
<<

Ornulf

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:16 pm

JonDoe is a true gentleman, always helpfull and respectfull to all players, regardless of alliance. I believe he never sleeps, and therefore is available 24/7. He is an old and wise Haypi player. A true expert
<<

LewFow

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 pm

I nominate JonDoe for expert on S106. On s24 he helped many players, no matter their alliance. He is respectful and patient. Jon would be a great expert on s106.
<<

Courty

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:02 pm

I nominate jondoe for expert as since day one he was always there giving me , and anyone else who needed it, advice coaching and tips to help with our gameplay . He ensures WC is kept clean and sticks up for smaller , younger players against the bigger bullies and he is an all round nice guy

Jondoe for expert !!!!
Next

Return to Server 106 Expert Nominations