FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 106 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:15 am

Server 106 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

Pearlyn

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Re: Server 106 Expert Nominations Discussion

hi dear admin,

i would like to nominate Jondoe as expert. he is a very dedicated, loyal haypi member. he has proven himself to be excellent warrior and helpful to any other member in haypi during world chat. :D
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 pm

1.pearl the nominations go in the nominations thread this is merely the discussions thread

2.Icey- all nominations have been made by alliance members currently i would be very cautious when choosing future experts

3.currently the experts arent on all the time i have noticed parts of the day where i dont see them, it is only a few hours but already people have learnt the times when they can get away with things
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Supermiko

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

I strongly recommend Jondoe to be nominated Exper on server 106. Jondoe is a truly dedicated and passioned player always helping and coaching players with less experience. He always helps players regardless of the alliance and is an asset for the whole server.
Thank you for making Jondoe an expert!! :)
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 pm

Supermiko wrote:I strongly recommend Jondoe to be nominated Exper on server 106. Jondoe is a truly dedicated and passioned player always helping and coaching players with less experience. He always helps players regardless of the alliance and is an asset for the whole server.
Thank you for making Jondoe an expert!! :)

nominations go in the nominations thread, this is merely for discussing nominations

Nathan05
S106
<<

Lord.Zer0

Post Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:09 pm

that has always been a problem nathan. back on 22, ~digit~ was the only active expert cause efg had issues to deal with and shad was set as expert just before the merge if i remember correctly. i never disobeyed the rules unless an expert was around cause i like making em work for their 10 coins, but there were times when dig was offline and wc was enough to make young girls cry. although it usually made me lol.
Rector18 ~ active (main)
Rector19 ~ active
Rector20 ~ active
Rector21 ~ active
Rector22 ~ active
Patton45 ~ active
lord_zero ~ active
Lord.zer0 ~ active
<<

Latverians

Post Tue May 17, 2011 3:30 pm

I would like to nominate ssperle from s109 as a candidate for Server Expert. I am very familiar with the criteria and requirements involved in the selection process for the role.

I am nominating ssperle for the role due to my firsthand knowledge and observation of his dedication and willingness to assist new and current players in learning the fundamentals of the game and improving their existing skills.

He has developed and disseminated useful guides to players regardless of their alliance membership.

He has even tutored players directly via oasis battles using only a nominal amount of troops (which truly demonstrates his commitment to helping players as opposed to taking advantage in order to grabbing easy prestige).

Ssperle has the respect of many players on s109 as demonstrated by his ability to restore order to world chat using only his trademark calm, respectful demeanor and reputation as a helpful and sporting fellow player.

Lest those reading this submission get the impression this is from a pandering shill buddy of his, my alliance is currently in a contentious war with his alliance. I fully expect to wipe his army in full, in the near future should the opportunity arise.

However he has the ideal qualities for the role of expert and acts in a similar capacity when it benefits other players and through them, the long term viability of Haypi Kingdom , in general.

Should an expert position become available, I strongly urge you to recruit this asset into their ranks. The game will better for it.

Latverians
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue May 17, 2011 7:05 pm

please post all nominations for s109 in the following link

viewtopic.php?f=333&t=9696&start=10

thanks

Nathan05
S106
<<

Wraithe

Post Wed May 18, 2011 2:33 am

I think that being an expert has a lot of responsibility and shouldn't be taken lightly. Many people think they would be great at being an expert with the only motivation being the 10 coins daily. I think an expert should be somebody who would play the game regardless as to whether they are an expert or not. Just my thoughts.
<<

BuffaloBil

Post Fri May 20, 2011 3:11 pm

I would like to nominate lord taker for expert! He always tries to make things fun and interesting . He tries to resolve things peacefully if theirs a problem between clans and a great leader! I have seen a lot of clans come and go in my time on haypi and his is one that always seems to be there. And last but not least he is always there to help someone out if they need it any way he can! Thank you so much for listening and I hope you really consider him for expert I really think he would be a great pick for it!
Next

Return to Server 106 Expert Nominations