FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 106 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

hall283

Post Fri May 20, 2011 2:34 am

Re: Server 106 Expert Nominations

I would also like to nominate Lordtaker to be an expert. He is very knowledgable and helpful. He is very active in game play and is a model for players who don't quite understand the game.
<<

Starlyte70

Post Fri May 20, 2011 2:48 am

I would like to nominate LordTaker as server 106 expert. He is the reason that I am still playing Haypi after 7 months and will continue to do so. LordTaker is very courteous, friendly and is always there to help anyone who is in need of any kind of assistance. He is very knowledgeable about Haypi and is an excellent mentor. He is very fair and easy to communicate with and is a wonderful and capable Alliance leader. I believe he is a great asset to any Haypi server as an expert. I have personally come this far in the game thanks to him and I am still really enjoying the game.
<<

Jondoe

Post Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Hi.

Due to the adverse effects of the latest update server 106 is falling apart with people quitting the game on almost an hourly basis.

What this server needs is successful helpful people who are actually able to influence the server with common sense, helpful insight and achievement of their own.

There is a very core few people in my eyes able to achieve this.
However my very easy suggestions are Carldinho and maximas.

Both are high fliers who will happily pass on any help they can.
Both are also able to influence WC already. They are able to sway opinions and generally add to to the haypi experience.

So before this server decays any further please take my nominations of Carldinho and maximas seriously and let's rebuild haypi to it's former glories.

Thanks.

JD.
<<

Banky73

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:58 pm

I would like to nominate LordTaker as an expert on server 106.
He remains calm and cool and always tries to diffuse any potential conflicts between Alliances. He is in both chats daily and always seems to be online at all hours of day!
He is always helping out the lower level players in the alliance with equipment, forts and money.
So please please please make LordTaker an expert!!
<<

brodienoch

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:48 pm

I would like to nominate LordTaker for an expert post. He has been incredible in helping me and others in this game. He very knowledgeable and always takes the high ground when a conflict occurs.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:23 pm

i would like to nominate rossos for s106 expert, she is well respected by all and has a certain presence that i believe will make WC a much better place
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Fortify77

Beginner

Post Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:24 am

Time for another expert!
<<

Rossos

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:36 am

Hi, I would like to nominate nathan05 as expert for our server. I have had the benefit of growing with Nathan since since s23 and have always found him to be courteous, respectful, helpful and patient beyond belief, often crossing the many language barriers presented to assist everyone to the best understanding. He is always present in Wc, either to spark it up, or cool heated issues. From perspective, I consider him to be amongst tge most knowledgeable player that I have met. Thankyou for your consideration of Nathan05. Ros
<<

Rossos

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:43 am

I am unsure if allowed to nominate more than one player, so include this separately as a second recommendation. I would also nominate CNEIGLOO for expert, and not because he is my leader, but because of his outstandingly ability to put people at ease, his willingness to assist all in advancing their gameplay, I believe in fact he he only play to help others to progress. He has excellent knowledge of the game, and this freely. If allowed, I also request he be well considered for a position as expert. Many thanks again. Ros
Previous

Return to Server 106 Expert Nominations