Server 65 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Server 65 Expert Nominations Discussion

Has anyone ever seen this d@rkmaster in chat on s65 cos I never have
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Rjean1

Post Tue May 24, 2011 11:01 pm

I cant say that i have ever seen dorkmaster in chat.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Wed May 25, 2011 12:27 am

They don't need to be in world chat, in an old server of mine 3/4 experts that were promoted at one time were only in alliance chat, I had never ever seen any of the three in world chat before they got the title. Two of them were great... the other one stayed in alliance chat.. -.- but they don't have to be in world chat to be recognized.
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed May 25, 2011 7:43 am

SkyDreamer wrote:They don't need to be in world chat, in an old server of mine 3/4 experts that were promoted at one time were only in alliance chat, I had never ever seen any of the three in world chat before they got the title. Two of them were great... the other one stayed in alliance chat.. -.- but they don't have to be in world chat to be recognized.

on our server they do... a good presence on WC is essential. and being recognised by just members of your own alliance.... not always the best

Nathan05
S106
<<

D@RKMASTER

Post Fri May 27, 2011 5:07 pm

To correct you I am in WC just not when you or Rjean are there. I do spend a lot of time in private messages with players. Just because you do not see me does not mean I am not on World chat I work nights and answer a lot of questions.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 am

since expert is to do with chat moderation, maybe i could suggest that you do get in WC more often... no point skulking in the background

Nathan05
S106
<<

D@RKMASTER

Post Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm

I will try your suggestion and be more vocal in WC.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:40 pm

Raymann88 wrote:Hi. I nominate anyaka to be expert on server 65. She respects and helps all players. She is also on more then the experts now . So she is more helpful then the current experts.

oh... im inactive am I. oh well :( i am always available via mail. as for your nomination... i believe it premature as i dont believe anya has the advanced knowledge needed to further develop the server into a place of complex strategy

Nathan05
S106
<<

Mataray

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:23 pm

I do not think I can learn anything from Anyanka, if she ever becomes expert.

Sure, she is helpful to her alliance members, but she is a vice of nebula, and it comes with the job. It is adorable that her alliance members think highly of her, and it shows how good she has been to her alliance for them to try and get her the expert status. However, I do not think she has the necessary knowledge, even the more basic ones, to receive and deserve the title of expert.

Sure, she is active, but more helpful than the current experts? I disagree. She may lurk on chat as much as the experts, or may even post on it more, but when people get rowdy, and ugly words (and bad manners) fly out, I have not seen her try to correct people and diffuse the situation like a good candidate for expert would. Also, when people have questions, she is unable to sufficiently answer them, which brings me back to my previous point.

In my humble opinion, Rjean and Nathan are doing a great job. Of course, life gets in the way sometimes, but nobody should expect them to be on 24/7. We do need another knowledgeable, non-temperamental, guiding expert, and I am always on the lookout on wc for one. I apologize if this is more negative than helpful, but when I do find a suitable candidate for expert, I would be sure to let you know. As for now, please note that I am voting against Anyanka. :D
<<

Uncle!

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:25 am

I just want to say that I havent seen the experts on for à few days. I havent seen Rjean1 for atleast à week and à half. Maybe its time to pick à new one?
PreviousNext

Return to Server 65 Expert Nominations