FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 64 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

OxyGeNsix

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Re: Server 64 Expert Nominations

Ive been helping a lot of people on s64 since the start because i wanna be active on this server too, im from s11-->s103 lvl 18 so i have the knowledge to teach them all how o play and while i was helping the new players and enxoyraging them, i saw many people doing the same as me, even if chat was bugging A LOT and it lagged badly. I NEVER saw that other person who got nominated like 8 times before. I have names in mind but cant remember the account names all by heart, i am willing to chat back with them and to write their names down as a reply to this comment to nominate (some of them against their will^_^) many useful and respectful players from different server who came and created alliances for new players, sent guides, answered the questions in wc etc. I believe they deserve have the title of expert and i believe these nominees will use their power very well if they ever get it. Sorry ill reply tothis with the names once i get them!!

OxyGeNsix s103 lvl 18
I have many other accounts aswell
WakingTheDemon
<<

PinkNova

Beginner

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 pm

OxyGeNsix wrote:Ive been helping a lot of people on s64 since the start because i wanna be active on this server too, im from s11-->s103 lvl 18 so i have the knowledge to teach them all how o play and while i was helping the new players and enxoyraging them, i saw many people doing the same as me, even if chat was bugging A LOT and it lagged badly. I NEVER saw that other person who got nominated like 8 times before. I have names in mind but cant remember the account names all by heart, i am willing to chat back with them and to write their names down as a reply to this comment to nominate (some of them against their will^_^) many useful and respectful players from different server who came and created alliances for new players, sent guides, answered the questions in wc etc. I believe they deserve have the title of expert and i believe these nominees will use their power very well if they ever get it. Sorry ill reply tothis with the names once i get them!!

OxyGeNsix s103 lvl 18

So, who are you going to nominate? :D
(9'.')9 vs Q('.'Q)
. Round Start!
<<

camden123

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:56 pm

Lol
Camden
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:58 pm

please keep this thread just for nominations, there is a discussion thread for people to talk about nominations
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

OxyGeNsix

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

OxyGeNsix wrote:Ive been helping a lot of people on s64 since the start because i wanna be active on this server too, im from s11-->s103 lvl 18 so i have the knowledge to teach them all how o play and while i was helping the new players and enxoyraging them, i saw many people doing the same as me, even if chat was bugging A LOT and it lagged badly. I NEVER saw that other person who got nominated like 8 times before. I have names in mind but cant remember the account names all by heart, i am willing to chat back with them and to write their names down as a reply to this comment to nominate (some of them against their will^_^) many useful and respectful players from different server who came and created alliances for new players, sent guides, answered the questions in wc etc. I believe they deserve have the title of expert and i believe these nominees will use their power very well if they ever get it. Sorry ill reply tothis with the names once i get them!!

So i have 3 names here: warland93 wolfman.91 and aces64 but ace is already expert ;) hes from s43 though!

My s64 account is eOxygensix
OxyGeNsix s103 lvl 18
WakingTheDemon
<<

Master_Max

Marquis

Location: I have too many stalkers as it is... I'm not giving my location to any more ;)

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:46 pm

Don't forget the edit button 
<<

camden123

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:54 pm

I did all that stuf eoxy but still too youngI'd probably be an expert if I wasn't only 11
Camden
<<

Svwerder

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

I would like to nominate Jeff1283 from the Alliance Fear. He has been very helpful in understanding this Game. Always Nice and Response fast. Svwerder
<<

Nahtans

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:12 am

I would like to nominate Jeff1283, he is always helpful, both to his fellow alliance members, their allies, and to random people on the world board. He is also very knowledgable about the game.
<<

Mooney!

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:28 pm

I nominate Ewrqt for expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 64 Expert Nominations