FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 64 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:50 am

Server 64 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

camden123

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Re: Server 64 Expert Nominations Discussion

This is Cmusselman again just my first account on s9 was Camden123 so I made it that a while back. Wow I'm so happy I got nominated so many times I hoped id get a few but more than half the votes are for me! Wow lol I just dont know what to say but how happy I am!
Camden
<<

Domiance

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:53 am

I like to nominate cmussleman for expert. He has shown that his willness to help others. Thanks cmussleman
<<

PinkNova

Beginner

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:01 pm

camden123 wrote:This is Cmusselman again just my first account on s9 was Camden123 so I made it that a while back. Wow I'm so happy I got nominated so many times I hoped id get a few but more than half the votes are for me! Wow lol I just dont know what to say but how happy I am!

I've seen you on S9, and you weren't much to yell "Hooray!" for back then.

Domiance wrote:I like to nominate cmussleman for expert. He has shown that his willness to help others. Thanks cmussleman

This is not the place to nominate a player for expert. This section is mainly used to discuss what attributes a player should have, to be suitable for such an honorable task, to be an Expert.

1: I think an expert should be fair and square. Patience is a MUST. Also, without activity, an Expert isn't worth much. Who wants an expert that pops in 2 times a week?

2: Knowledge. An Expert must be able to answer most-of-all questions, which means that a player who have only played for a few weeks or 1-2 months shouldn't be nominated as Expert. Most important would probably be knowledge around Teh Rulez, and also to be helpful to newcomers.

3: Abusive. An Expert should not be abusive at all, and should be used to take alot of "bashes" in the World Chat. Many people may or may not dislike an Expert, and some are jelous of people with the Expert Title. They may "bash" an Expert rapidly in the World Chat, and an Expert shouldn't mute a player just because of such a happening. Be tolerant to "bashers", instead of warning and muting them. Let them get bored of it, instead of giving them a reason to bash you again.

I hope to see fair and square Experts on server 64, and if I see any Experts that are abusing their title, I will take a screenshot and send it to Haypi Staff immediately.

See You in-game!
(9'.')9 vs Q('.'Q)
. Round Start!
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm

Thanks dom but you are suppose to nominate in the forum right beside this one this is just for discussion. But thanks tho! if you still can't find the correct forum I'll letter you how
Camden
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Really u know me from there! What's your username there I'll letter you!
Camden
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:51 pm

Great message pink! Seems like you could be a good expert too!I like a little friendly competition
Camden
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Your why I love doing it Dom you've become a good friend and that's why I help everyone. But you just know I was a noob once
Camden
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Your why I love doing it Dom you've become a good friend and that's why I help everyone. But you just know I was a noob once
Camden
<<

camden123

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:55 pm

I'm so sikedsoon I'm gonna have to teach my members to command!
Camden
Next

Return to Server 64 Expert Nominations