Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

Re: Server 62 Expert Nominations

Before moderator decide who will be the expert
Please see their activity
To many non active expert
Or expert that being expert in many server
Some of expert is expert in 5 server
How can they watch the world chat?
So please chose expert base on skill, activity, friendly, neutral mind, and for sure helpfull.
So please chose the expert that not being expert in other server
Thank you
<<

PicKs

Post Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Keep comments and posts like that i'n discussion.
<<

cassyhill

Baron

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 am

oops :P (edit)
Last edited by cassyhill on Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Server 124 CassyH (expert)-active
Server 93 cassyh93 (expert)-active
<<

TheOrlyOwl

Post Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Pssst. Cassie. Our expert nominations go in the OTHER forums ;)
<<

AgentOrion

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:37 am

I understand that there are dozens of nominations that will be reviewed for the prestigious expert title. While many good people will be nominated, there is one that must be deeply considered. Mm25 demonstrates the very esessance of what is expected of a Haypi expert. And unlike a newcomer without a resume, Mm25's can be referenced back to server 9 where he was known as Mmusselman. In s9 Mm25 (Mmusselman) was a consistant top 20 player. He treated everyone with the upmost respect, and genuwine concern for the well being of each and every player. His willingness to help others in insurmountable to that of any other player I have had contact with. It never mattered to him if a player was in his alliance. Mm25 treats everyone the same. He constantly sacrafices him time, resource, treasure, and money to assist in the advancement of others. Whether it was donating those or coming up with fun, friendly competitions, he keeps this game fun and open to advance in rank. He keeps chat active and fun, and it was always to my surprise, he got EVERYONE involved. And I can't stress that enough. I have also witnessed him diffuse conflict among players. Mm25 does not stand for the mistreatment of other players. He will not allow degrating or foul language. If you need further references, speak to any server 9 expert or dedicated players. I am certain the response will be closely similar to mine. These exceptional qualities of Mm25 has touched many of us. And I may have gotten to know him through Haypi, I and very proud to say that he has become a good friend to me. And I know a dozens and dozen more who feel the same way. It would be a great dissappointment to overlook Mm25 for the expert title. I hope great consideration is given to him.
AO2, aka in s9 AgentOrion
<<

GiCmA

Post Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm

I nominate CuteL1ps. She has the dedication and devotion it takes for any circumstance and it shows in her own allience. When we need help, shes there. And when we don't she's still there!!!! Vote CuteL1ps!!!! WHOO!!!!!! ;)
<<

TheBeerGuy

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:45 pm

I would like to nominate Mm25 as an expert on S62 for his proven leadership abilities coupled with his unwavering selflessness. He has continuously and generously sacrificed his own time to help anyone who needs it better understand the gameplay mechanics by creating guides, being ever-present to quickly respond to questions, and never loses patience with anyone no matter how new to the game a player is. His expertise is from what I've seen, unmatched, and his love for the game rivals his own expertise. I have truly learned more from Mm25 than any other player, and I feel he truly deserves the opportunity to have an expert title, even though I know he already is an expert!
<<

McAnderson

Post Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:38 pm

I will nominate Mm25 as an expert for s62. I can speak for myself and like few guys ahead of me that he is very helpful. For example, I downloaded this game and had no clue what to do. Out of the blue I received a letter from him asking me if I need help with the game. Without him I would not be playing this game. He is very patient with me and answers every question I throw at him and it doesn't matter how stupid my question might be. I really would like him having the expert title. That everybody can see who they could talk to if the got questions or need help.

Thank you

McAnderson
<<

Plowbeast

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Ysyd
<<

D-heimer2

Post Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 am

I would like to nominate CuteL1ps, Leader of the second place Alliance, she is always really helpful to any players in her alliances
PreviousNext

Return to Server 62 Expert Nominations