Server 62 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 am

Server 62 Expert Nominations

Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

1LonelyGuy

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:21 am

Re: Server 62 Expert Nominations

i'd like no nominate, CuteL1ps, for expert for the server.
she has shown great potential for expert with great answers and leadership within her own alliance. bringing it's ranking from 11th to 4th within 2-3 hours.

answering all questions in world and alliance chat with great detail and helping til things are understood. i see no one better for this position with the availability with the times that she's on.

thank you for your time,

David L.
<<

RogueNfrno

Post Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I also wish to nominate CuteL1ps for expert for the server. She has both knowledge and willingness to help people. I believe she has great moral standing that is required for the position of expert, she has shown this on the server and in her own alliance. She has shown she is willing to put in the time to appropriately manage her alliance. She is not just dedicated to her alliance, but to anyone that asks for help.

Remember Vote 1 CuteL1ps,

Rogue Inferno
<<

GodAnubis

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:25 am

Nominate Toohee1 for expert
<<

Andromedha

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:35 am

Toohee1 is quality of expert
Has experience in server 41, best prestige, friendly and kind
Also giving many support to Server 41
Now he go for server 62, wish he can do same effort
<<

St.Jimmy

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:40 am

I nominate Katie62 to be expert.
She is truly expert matterial, always follows the rules, is helpful and kind.
She Is one of the best options fir expert and I think she should get the position.
<<

kr1715

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 am

I am full supporting Toohee1, he is expert , teach me how to play, and best Vice Leader of Legendary
<<

Grenbeard

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 am

I would like to nominate the player PicKs from the moment I opened the server chat PicKs showed support to new players and constantly offered advice and knowledge and with his dedication to helping the server grow and become bigger and better I can't think of a better candidate than PicKs
<<

Mushymoo

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:05 am

I WOULD TOTALLY BY ALL MEANS vote for Happiness. She always is trying to sort out all the new Ha_a's and give them advice. She always puts her alliance before herself. she is always on and making sure everyon is figuring out the game, and is having fun. She generally brings Happiness to worldchat even though ive seen her there only a few timesss. She trys to enforce the rules to the best of her abilitys. Also i would like to nominate - Atomic- He has put his heart and soal into trying to be an Expert. He has all the Qualitys your looking for. He ALWAYS enforces the rules and takes the crap when people get angry at him for doing so. He also is very nice, and trys and helps people. never strikes me as selfish.

so over all : Happiness. and -Atomic-
<<

Big01

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 am

I vote for CuteL1ps because she is helpful, and is always asking people if they nee help.
Next

Return to Server 62 Expert Nominations