FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 60 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Shaney298

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:24 am

Re: Server 60 Expert Nominations

support1 wrote:Please Recommend Nominees for Experts
i recomend nominating rye90 because he was really helpfull and he answered all my questions in full detail

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

CelticWolf

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:26 am

I would like to nominate Rye90! This person has been extremely helpful and very nice and likable!!! Vote for Rye90!!
<<

dr_fiennes

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:08 am

I nominate War&Rage for expert.
As server60 doesn't seem to have moderators yet, a few people have been having a bash at being "helpful" and keeping others in check on world chat. War&Rage does things a bit differently. He can usually be found on world chat, where he is generally a calming influence, although he seems to be able to send letters, world chat and alliance chat simultaneously! On chat he suggests, advises, influences and warns (where necessary) but never gets involved in a 'tit for tat' exchange of words. He leads by example and is largely seen as a voice of reason. He gets on well with the experienced players and his patience seems to know no bounds with new/newer players. Being new to Haypi myself, I'm not sure if id still be playing if it wasn't for the help and support of War&Rage and how many others are in the same boat?
As well as being on hand with detailed, useful information and timeous answers to newbie and experienced questions alike, he's also managed to build up the number 1 alliance on the server. and again he leads by example, being a top ten player himself.
Add all this to the fact server60 is a new server with A LOT of new players, all at the one time and all with plenty of questions on how to get started, and you'll see you should be paying this guy a salary never mind giving him expert status!!
War&Rage commands a great deal of respect on server60 and its because of the above not because he asks for it. In my opinion there is no-one better deserving.
<<

War&Rage

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:43 am

2 things, one ech ur opinion on devil being expert or not goes in the disscussion page not the nomination page. And dr_ I don't warn ppl :) I ask nicely . But thanks :D
<<

ChaosLGD

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:22 pm

Hey I would like to nominate Daso. He is highly knowledgable an very helpfull. Thanks for letting me vote
<<

harim123

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I would like to Nominate for <.GoogleAp> who has helped me various times with Tasks and questions. I really like how he can explain in detail. Also I like his kindness and quick response. He is like non-other; very keen and respectful player.
I also heard that he speaks multiple languages. I really like the fact that he has no grammar or misspelling issues. He has good sense of humor, though he is not one to impress with jokes.
I think he understands the game well. Ultimately I would like to nominate <.GoogleAp> for the Expert.
<<

Booser

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:50 pm

i would like to nominate mmmMark for expert.

He has had experience on previous servers and has much knowledge of the game. he also has been very helpful with players, even with the most basic questions. he is very active and is a perfect candidate for expert.
<<

Smarty1

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:00 pm

I nominate war&rage for expert because he is nice helpful and experianced
<<

Oilersfan

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:10 pm

I would like to nominate MarkEFresh for expert because he was very helpful to me and other new players and would make a very good expert
<<

JamesBun

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:25 pm

I nominate smarty1 for expert because he always helps me and I always see him helping on world chat hes always answering questions and giving out guides he's very helPfull EXPERIANCED and nIce
PreviousNext

Return to Server 60 Expert Nominations