FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 60 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

War&Rage

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:55 pm

Re: Server 60 Expert Nominations Discussion

stauf darknesend no remorse penance googleap golb + others r helpful pretty good to have so many
<<

-Penance

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:19 pm

So very true, it is great to see so many helpful people!! :mrgreen: to be an expert means so much more then clean chats, its bout taking care of the great people that play. Helping them and guiding them in the right direction. THis is no ordinary game, its highly addictive and very fun, and I hope everyone feels the same as I do!!! THere are mighty fine candidates so far, WAr, google regrets, gl, ect, we have an Awsome group so far that want to help!!
without fear there can be no courage, war doesn't decide who is right, only who is left
<<

Golbereza

Beginner

Post Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

YAY for helpfullness!!! lol, but thanks to all of you guys out there doing what ya can. love ya all!
-Stay Stylish!
<<

Booser

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:20 pm

anyone but -penance please. i can't stand people who act like they are a expert unless they are one. im against the foul language in wc but that is for experts to correct, not random people in wc. plus, and expert should actually have knowledge of the game, not just the attributes of a parent who tell their kids not to use curse words.
<<

-Penance

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:43 pm

everyone is entitled to thier opinion :) we like a clean enjoyable chat, I am on from the time I get up till bed, there are a lot of children playing that shouldn't hear that stuff!! EXpert isn't only about chat monitoring though, keep that in mind, Golb is a good choice :) I also fail to find you on 60 map, can you pm me here or there so that you can give me helpful suggestions? ANd very well stated golb :)
Last edited by -Penance on Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
without fear there can be no courage, war doesn't decide who is right, only who is left
<<

Golbereza

Beginner

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 7:58 pm

Thank you pen, I agree, that we should be able to try and make chat clean and enjoyable not jut for us but everyone else to. Thats all some of us want. And yes experts should know the game well and thats where the helping new people learn the game comes into play. Experts are chosen by the people for the people! lol also seeing as there are no experts ATM someones gotta say something or chat would be total chaos.
Last edited by Golbereza on Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Stay Stylish!
<<

-Penance

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:44 pm

MYself and mmmMark had this conversation just yesterday, I see you are from server 34, you wouldn't happen to be him would you?
<<

No_Remorse

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:50 pm

-penance has helped everyone and a lot of people ask the people swearing in wc to stop I definitely have.
<<

War&Rage

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:56 pm

Helping or not u gotta be liked, I won't wanna listen to the experts if I don't like how they do things. So we might swell get fun ppl who know what they're doing and won't be biased ;)
<<

No_Remorse

Post Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Penance is like and if we have a lot of experts that don't tell ppl not to swear on wc it won't b as fun and btw who is stauf
PreviousNext

Return to Server 60 Expert Nominations