FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 59 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

|BKTH|

Post Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:33 pm

Re: Server 59 Expert Nominations

~Digit~ wrote:
cassyhill wrote:Hello, I nominate Voidless to be an expert. He shows all the qualities; he is respectful, active, helpful, and polite. I haven't been on this server long but I know he would be very good. :)

I too nominate voidless, as well as cassyhill!, |KBTH|, bigdog19, and neo!

I have known all of these with the exception of neo! For just a day but I have observed them all to be extraordinarily helpful in chat.

Cassyhill! Would be a good choice simply because she has proven herself worthy of the title on s50

Voidless is worthy of the title because whenever he is in chat he's getting down on his hands and knees in the dirt and grime of wc to help the noob's and keep everyone appropriate and in line

|KBTH| too is worthy for the same reasons as voidless.

Bigdog19, also is worthy for these very same reasons.

And lastly but not least... Neo!, my good and trusted friend. He started with me on s2 and merged with me onto s22 at the time if the merge between s1-4 into s101. From there I received the expert title I now hold and I recently went to s59 to see if I could help in any way. When I arrived in s59, I found that yet again neo had followed me... Even though technically he was in s59 first O.• I have seen him in chat countless times helping noob's and trying to keep chat clean for all ages.

Thanks for considering my nominations,

Digit^3 -s101 inactive farm
~Digit~ -s22 expert :)
-Digit- -s59 information kiosk

Just though I would say it is |BKTH| LOL

And I would like to nominate voidless for expert. Every time I have seen him in world chat he is constantly helping anyone who needs it and he is always helping me and others keep world chat appropriate and making sure everyone follows the rules. He is a very kind and friendly person which are both great qualities for an expert to have. I believe he would be an amazing expert if he had the chance.
<<

~Digit~

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:28 am

|BKTH| wrote:
~Digit~ wrote:
cassyhill wrote:Hello, I nominate Voidless to be an expert. He shows all the qualities; he is respectful, active, helpful, and polite. I haven't been on this server long but I know he would be very good. :)

I too nominate voidless, as well as cassyhill!, |KBTH|, bigdog19, and neo!

I have known all of these with the exception of neo! For just a day but I have observed them all to be extraordinarily helpful in chat.

Cassyhill! Would be a good choice simply because she has proven herself worthy of the title on s50

Voidless is worthy of the title because whenever he is in chat he's getting down on his hands and knees in the dirt and grime of wc to help the noob's and keep everyone appropriate and in line

|KBTH| too is worthy for the same reasons as voidless.

Bigdog19, also is worthy for these very same reasons.

And lastly but not least... Neo!, my good and trusted friend. He started with me on s2 and merged with me onto s22 at the time if the merge between s1-4 into s101. From there I received the expert title I now hold and I recently went to s59 to see if I could help in any way. When I arrived in s59, I found that yet again neo had followed me... Even though technically he was in s59 first O.• I have seen him in chat countless times helping noob's and trying to keep chat clean for all ages.

Thanks for considering my nominations,

Just though I would say it is |BKTH| LOL

And I would like to nominate voidless for expert. Every time I have seen him in world chat he is constantly helping anyone who needs it and he is always helping me and others keep world chat appropriate and making sure everyone follows the rules. He is a very kind and friendly person which are both great qualities for an expert to have. I believe he would be an amazing expert if he had the chance.

Who cares what your username is in actuality? All that matters is I nominated that guy with the two |'s the B the T the H and the K in his username and there's only one of those on the server... Rofl

Just kidding... Um...

*|THBK|
no.... That's not it...
*|HTKB|
hmmm... Strange...
*|HBKT|
hmmm that's not it either... Darn it... Nevermind -.-

<<

Lyncis

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:34 am

I nominate Auriga. Very knowledgable, active, and responsible player
<<

~Digit~

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:22 am

I retract my nomination of voidless O.O

~Dig
<<

DarkGodess

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:55 am

:) Why? Everytime i'm in server 59 voidless is helpful, condiderate, and try's to keep wc clean and the same goes for cass and -digit-.

Accually, and maybe its the fact that I havn't been Expert for long, but it :D amazes :D me that cass and -digit- can be Expert in there other servers and still have the peace and presence of mind to help control server 59.Which is horrable and in real need of an Expert.

Expert is a awesome job but it is stressfull (even though i know it gets better its tuff and it takes a good strong person to handle it ;) :) )
I Think any one of them would make a good expert. :D

Yes this is the same post that is in nomination discussions but i thought it was just as good of an argument for here ;)

:roll: I'M Doomgodess on server 59 i just dont like logging out and logging back in every time :roll: SORRY 8-)
Server 45 = Expert
Server 59 = Active
Music and Life = Enjoy Yours Respect others
<<

Nikm

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:01 am

Definately nominate nikm2. He has helped a lot of other people in other games and he is a nice person. He has played this game a lot on another ipod but he just got a new ipod and got a new account.
<<

Fuzzballx

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:05 am

I gotta nominate voidless and bigdog19, both been quite helpful to me as a total noob with the info they willingly share around to help folks out.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:57 am

Nikm wrote:Definately nominate nikm2. He has helped a lot of other people in other games and he is a nice person. He has played this game a lot on another ipod but he just got a new ipod and got a new account.

using alts to nominate yourself is a bad idea...
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

|BKTH|

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:00 pm

Nikm wrote:Definately nominate nikm2. He has helped a lot of other people in other games and he is a nice person. He has played this game a lot on another ipod but he just got a new ipod and got a new account.

Hmm you have the same name and nominating someone with only 20 prestige? Nope not suspicious at all.

I also would like to say that I too am retracting my vote for Voidless and will change in later on.
<<

~Digit~

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm

DarkGodess wrote: :) Why? Everytime i'm in server 59 voidless is helpful, condiderate, and try's to keep wc clean and the same goes for cass and -digit-.

Accually, and maybe its the fact that I havn't been Expert for long, but it :D amazes :D me that cass and -digit- can be Expert in there other servers and still have the peace and presence of mind to help control server 59.Which is horrable and in real need of an Expert.

Expert is a awesome job but it is stressfull (even though i know it gets better its tuff and it takes a good strong person to handle it ;) :) )
I Think any one of them would make a good expert. :D

Yes this is the same post that is in nomination discussions but i thought it was just as good of an argument for here ;)

:roll: I'M Doomgodess on server 59 i just dont like logging out and logging back in every time :roll: SORRY 8-)

Well in answer to your question how bout you search the map for everyone that's been nominating voidless... Yes he is helpful... But don't you find it suspicious that most of the accounts nominating him are either from his alliance or other servers? If I find solid proof he isn't asking his alliance for nominations I will retract my retraction of my nomination of him but currently I can't say that I have a single shred of proof that he isn't asking for nominations.

~Digit~ -s22 Expert
PreviousNext

Return to Server 59 Expert Nominations