FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 59 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Umbei

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:00 am

Re: Server 59 Expert Nominations Discussion

Digit, are you going to explain why you retracted your nomination? That would be rather informative ^^;
Just saying that you retract it and leaving the statement there really doesn't say much at all

EDIT: this post is now null and void! Thanks for including the reason, makes sense now
Last edited by Umbei on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

|BKTH|

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:12 am

DarkGodess wrote: :) Why not? Everytime i'm in server 59 voidless is helpful, condiderate, and try's to keep wc clean and the same goes for cass and -digit-.

Accually, and maybe its the fact that I havn't been Expert for long, but it :D amazes :D me that cass and -digit- can be Expert in there other servers and still have the peace and presence of mind to help control server 59.Which is horrable and in real need of an Expert.

Expert is a awesome job but it is stressfull (even though i know it gets better its tuff and it takes a good strong person to handle it ;) :) )
I Think any one of them would make a good expert. :D

Server 59 really isn't too bad except a couple people every now and then btw
<<

CrYpTiCKiL

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:52 pm

[color=#408000][/color]I would like to nominate mattycash for a couple of reasons he gave me helpful tips when I was a beginner on my other server. Second he is active and plays gor most of the day.last he is very kind and friendly.
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:54 pm

how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

|BKTH|

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:22 pm

CrYpTiCKiL wrote:[color=#408000][/color]I would like to nominate mattycash for a couple of reasons he gave me helpful tips when I was a beginner on my other server. Second he is active and plays gor most of the day.last he is very kind and friendly.

Wrong section for nominations and you shouldn't nominate someone if you aren't on the server
<<

Neo!

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:25 pm

Sence there is all this suspicition on Voidless does that mean he's out of the nomination run?
Neo! s59 active
NeosIII s2 Inactive
NeoIII s2 Inactive
NeosV s31 Inactive
<<

CleanStyle

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm

Prestige

What's the top players prestige?

And does anyone know if s60 is out
<<

|BKTH|

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Neo! wrote:Sence there is all this suspicition on Voidless does that mean he's out of the nomination run?

We are not sure yet that is up to support to decide
<<

Umbei

Beginner

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Re: Prestige

CleanStyle wrote:What's the top players prestige?

And does anyone know if s60 is out

Yes, its been out for a few days now. To check on the prestige, you really have to look at the ranking list
<<

Thallium

Post Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:01 am

Neo! wrote:Sence there is all this suspicition on Voidless does that mean he's out of the nomination run?

Well it is for the Support to decide. And since i started a
day or two ago, last night i joined Voidless's alliance, there seem to be no talk about becoming an expert, and yes most of the ones who nominated him were in his alliance, suprisingly they have a lot of active members, so if he asked theres bound to be more, but let us not jump into conclusion.
Meanwhile, i was forced to leave SHOGUN even tho im only a day old in that alliance, beacause Chaotica(another alliance that has nominators inside their alliance but i am not accusing) randomly attacked me and Other SHOGUN members.
BKTH, can you tell me why they randomly attacked? There must be a reason, and i kind of like SHOGUN, just because they have active chat.
Oh yeah but not to be biased, seing all the nominees i hope one of them becomes an expert, fairly.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 59 Expert Nominations