FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 56 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

support1

Elite

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 am

Server 56 Expert Nominations Discussion

So the nominations thread isn't clogged up with off-topic posts, all discussion concerening the nominations shall take place here. Try not to be too hateful.
<<

G-brute

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 am

Re: Server 56 Expert Nominations Discussion

DjHacking
Helpful,Active,Friendly
<<

Riddler12

Citizen

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:24 am

G-brute wrote:DjHacking
Helpful,Active,Friendly

Hello G-brute, votes for expert in server 56 go here.

http://haypi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=284&t=9110
Leader of The Legion s12 rank:1

"Riddle me this, Riddle me that"
<<

Mash86

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 am

nominateing an expert is only for who u think is very respectful and is helpful to u the most and who u tink will be the best help to all other players i thank all who nominated me but i must stress that all players refrain from advertising a nomination for a player players shouldbe able to make an unifluenced choice for there nomination
thanks for listening mansh86
<<

LastSword

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:49 am

Support need to be more informed in who they choose for expert, SERIOUSLY I'm fed up with their absolute randomness. EG. only 2/4 experts are even online regularly, why were the 2 inactive ones chosen? And Mash86 has heaps of nominations and is more helpful than anyone else, why isn't he an expert? I know this from s28, the ones that are chosen randomly by support end up abusing their power, please choose someone that is actually ACTIVE and HELPFUL.
Thanks
LastSword
<<

EagleStar

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:10 am

Please nominate Eagle~Wars. He has helped so many in all different aspects of the game he is very likable person, treats others with respect and knows this game like no other.
Thank you!
I hope this vote gets his the nomomation cause he deserves it and always there whe he's need it
<<

Twisted22

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:25 am

i think mash86 and last sword deserve it, i wish i could be nominated as a chat boss only. I really think their should be two kinds of experts one who monitors the chat rooms and the others who help people that way the chat bosses can concentrate on the chat and the experience experts on helping others. I think this a good idea. You rock lastsword and mash86. Mash86 is a good teacher in teaching experience in the game i dont think he would abuse the power.
Last edited by Twisted22 on Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
TwIsTeD
<<

Twisted22

Beginner

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:35 am

Oh another idea the older players who are great in chat should be chat bosses and that dont take crap but come in a give a warning and try to settle it peacefully some may think its a bad idea but i think its a god idea. If they cant settle it peacefully then you should ban but not before trying to settle it peacefully.. :D
TwIsTeD
<<

Mash86

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:38 pm

i agree with twisted some are better at keeping the respect level up in the chat and others like myself dont mind the respect level andperfer to be a strong mentor to those who are new or players with un answered questions and sometimes when players feel the need to be disrespectful to oters it takes away from the windw of help for all players

and what is the point of getting nominations if support just comes on and hand picks them anyway. one of the experts told me he never asked or was nominated to be expert but he was promoted to expert when he was offline. and he says he doesntlike theposition and that being nagged byplayers is iritating so im just curious as to how the servers experts were chosen right from the first 2 days without having anone an expert that got no nominations

some players are willing to abide by the rules andconstantly help players with there gaming experience. and at the same time they know the rules and do there best to keep people respected and happy in the chat.

alot of theses people are far more active then the experts as well
<<

Mangus69

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:22 am

This goes out to all Haypi Admin:
This server is in desperate need of more experts! For the past two nights, I have had to deal with perverts posting text pictures of the male reproductive organ, angry cussing people, and disrespectful, hateful white supremesists, all of which, there was no expert on to deal with them. Now I deeply enjoy this game, and many a fun time was spent on the chat, but that experience is ruined when I have to deal with this. I only ask that you try to pick a few experts who are on most of the time, not overload the chat with experts. I hope that you take my advice, and that server 56 can be more peaceful. I also hope that my suggestion and cry for help is not just ignored, and left to just take up space on this forum. I thank you for your time, and hope that you forgive my ranting, but there is only so much that a person can take!

Mangus69
Next

Return to Server 56 Expert Nominations