Fire-Bomb!

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:18 pm

Re: Server 55 Expert Nominations

What Megaman200 said is right. Krissy is bad. :oops:
<<

KrazyS

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Dirrrrty wrote:Hi at this current time on the server we have two experts carly94 and hokage.
Now these two players are nice people however do not have the knowledge required to do the expert job correctly. I believe if you are a expert you have to at least be playing the game, I can understand people have other things to do and cannot offer any more time to the game however less than an hour everyday????? Come on please......

I am on this game continously throughout the day if added together more like 5-6 hours per day, what i notice in ths time is certain players doing the duties of a expert.

There is one player i believe is good for this title role. She is liked within the server and always in the world chat or playing the game and rarely offline. She always offers her assistants to all the new players and even tries to answer the more complex ones from me! (sorry krissy!) However her knowledge of the game is more than adequate to complete this role, and she is online to do it efficiently.

The player i recommend for the better of this server is 'KRISSYK' .

At the moment the server is in dire needs of a expert to atleast control the abusive langauge in WC. Krissy is always there trying to resolve and calm the convosations and has a great temperment.

Thx
The Dirrrrtiest player on the server.

ummm what about the kraziest? DARN DIRRRTTTY DIRRRTTTY DIRRRTTTY
I'm Krazy and i support this message GO KRISSY GO K'S!!!!
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:00 am

Dirrrrty wrote:Hi at this current time on the server we have two experts carly94 and hokage.
Now these two players are nice people however do not have the knowledge required to do the expert job correctly. I believe if you are a expert you have to at least be playing the game, I can understand people have other things to do and cannot offer any more time to the game however less than an hour everyday????? Come on please......

TheHokage is also an Expert on my server; he has proved himself a good friend, an active player, and an amazing Expert. He is without a doubt the best Expert I have ever seen.
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

Megaman200

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:39 am

Well he sure isn't active on s55.

And as of now... Since my last post in here no experts have logged on or even poped into chat.

So support it your turn to for once actually do your job and get us a decent experts. I've known experts on many servers and none are this bad. So YOU watch chat, YOU choose an experts or two, and YOU DO YOUR JOB!
<<

Bungholio1

Post Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:02 am

Arythy wrote:

TheHokage is also an Expert on my server; he has proved himself a good friend, an active player, and an amazing Expert. He is without a doubt the best Expert I have ever seen.

well he dosent log in on s55 ever, and if by miracle he does his first or 2nd comment is "bbl gunna check other servers"
<<

JulieZ

Post Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:36 pm

Tekbrat has been a huge help for me, sent out awesome guides when we were in the same alliance, but from my knowledge has never asked for nomination. I def agree with the rest that say we need an expert there. I've seen some pretty unacceptable conversations recently.
<<

xIm2Godlyx

Post Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:57 am

I nominate Twoguns because he was a great help
<<

K1LL3R_123

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:42 am

I voting for TheHokage and KrissyK, because thery're very hepful for the server and active for all players want a information.

Just, i want become a Expert and i don't know just i'm realy good for that. I'm realy activr and i help all players and my alliance want help i'm here for all !!

FarDaY
Thanks to replie this! And voting for me all. i'm the Expert and all players are good with me and they're become a good player!!
<<

Tikos21

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:40 am

K1LL3R_123 wrote:I voting for TheHokage and KrissyK, because thery're very hepful for the server and active for all players want a information.

Just, i want become a Expert and i don't know just i'm realy good for that. I'm realy activr and i help all players and my alliance want help i'm here for all !!

FarDaY
Thanks to replie this! And voting for me all. i'm the Expert and all players are good with me and they're become a good player!!

I think That FarDaY CAN be expert its a very active player and he speak english and french ... So made The good choice Thx Tikos
<<

JaclynD

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:30 pm

FarDay!
PreviousNext

Return to Server 55 Expert Nominations