FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 55 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

mosskell

Post Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: Server 55 Expert Nominations

I am voting for caractuss he is very helpful and is fair I think he will make a great expert thanks mosskell
<<

Karlismile

Post Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:55 am

I nominate KrissyK because she does the best shecan at controling chat as she can even at this moment shes trying to keep chat clean!! She is helpful,kind doesnt let things get to her abd just an overall great nominee!!!she has helped me out more than i can count and u think shes just appsolutly fantastic!!!!!
<<

Jaffulee

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 am

I think Krissyk should be an expert she helps everyone and is a honour to have play Haypi kingdom
<<

Hockeyjake

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am

I nominate KrissyK because she helped me understand the game and I got help from her when I was getting farmed. She has acted like a leader and should be treated like one.
<<

Gatterr

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:30 pm

I would like to nominate KrissyK. She is really helpful and she "cleans" chat up. There arent many experts around and krissyK tries to help, but no one listen, because she isnt an expert. I also want to be an expert, but I can't nominate myself, and I haven't been nominated so I'm out of the picture. KrissyK all the way! :roll:
<<

Huntergurl

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:16 pm

KrissyK would be an awesome expert: she has experience, knowledge, and is an amazing friend. She has always tried to keep chat clean she helps the ha_a's and she really just keeps us smiling she really deserves to be expert and the haypi server would benefit from it
<<

Dirrrrty

Post Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Hi at this current time on the server we have two experts carly94 and hokage.
Now these two players are nice people however do not have the knowledge required to do the expert job correctly. I believe if you are a expert you have to at least be playing the game, I can understand people have other things to do and cannot offer any more time to the game however less than an hour everyday????? Come on please......

I am on this game continously throughout the day if added together more like 5-6 hours per day, what i notice in ths time is certain players doing the duties of a expert.

There is one player i believe is good for this title role. She is liked within the server and always in the world chat or playing the game and rarely offline. She always offers her assistants to all the new players and even tries to answer the more complex ones from me! (sorry krissy!) However her knowledge of the game is more than adequate to complete this role, and she is online to do it efficiently.

The player i recommend for the better of this server is 'KRISSYK' .

At the moment the server is in dire needs of a expert to atleast control the abusive langauge in WC. Krissy is always there trying to resolve and calm the convosations and has a great temperment.

Thx
The Dirrrrtiest player on the server.
<<

Fire-Bomb!

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:43 am

Ok, if anyone should be an expert on this server it should be Caractuss! KrissyK seems to me to be a "noob" at the game, she is on, but chats all the time. I think ive already passed her, lol. So yeah.. Caractuss has always been a great player n a very helpful one for that matter ;), My vote goes for Caractuss.
Yours Fbomb. (If your in extreme need of an expert choose CARA!) :D
<<

Megaman200

Post Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:16 am

KrissyK probably told her alliance to vote for her. Which is against the rules... So if support tracks her mail they will probably find that out.

I would also like to point out that s55 has no active experts. I don't even know who are the SUPPOSED experts because there never online.

Plz take away all expert privileges from the people you have assigned. I know that they don't deserve 10 coins a day for doing NOTHING.
<<

Bungholio1

Post Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:45 pm

to be honest haypi i dont give a fart who you make expert, but do it soon. we have so many kids who just log in to harass other players. At this time i think theres 1 active expert but he has multiple accounts and nvr logs in and when he does he dosent ban. so read the sugestions and pick someone this is bull. (and isnt having multiple accounts against the rules)
PreviousNext

Return to Server 55 Expert Nominations