FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 55 Expert Nominations Discussion

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Carly94

Beginner

Post Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Re: Server 55 Expert Nominations Discussion

vertigo12 go to viewtopic.php?f=280&t=9107&start=30 to nominate people for server 55 expert.
Arrgh...I'm no pirate, but I'm diggin' your booty. <3
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:10 pm

Congratulations to TheHokage for becoming an Expert! I hope he does as superb a job on S55 as he has done on S42. :D
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

B209C

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:50 am

I would like to nominate Zer0237. He is a great player and very respectful and helpful for the rest of the members. He will go put of his way to help.
<<

Dahos

Post Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:57 pm

I would like to nominate Zer0237. They are helpful and from what I have seen, deserve a look before your decisions are made. Thanks
<<

KrissyK

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Fire-Bomb ~ You see me in chat, yes, but I also run a successful alliance. I spend much of my time helping my members. So, I apologize if I put my aliances success above my own.

Megaman200 ~ I would never tell my alliance to vote for me, Igladly invite support to search me. I merely stated my concern dor the lack of experts around, and asked for players to vote for me, if they believed I would do a good job.

To Bungholio1, Megaman200, & Fire-Bomb!, the "Expert Nomination" thread is for your nominations only. Please keep youre opinions and discussion on others nominations in this thread. :)
<<

Bungholio1

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:13 pm

KrissyK wrote:Fire-Bomb ~ You see me in chat, yes, but I also run a successful alliance. I spend much of my time helping my members. So, I apologize if I put my aliances success above my own.

Megaman200 ~ I would never tell my alliance to vote for me, Igladly invite support to search me. I merely stated my concern dor the lack of experts around, and asked for players to vote for me, if they believed I would do a good job.

To Bungholio1, Megaman200, & Fire-Bomb!, the "Expert Nomination" thread is for your nominations only. Please keep youre opinions and discussion on others nominations in this thread. :)

K didn't know this existed, anyways telling people to vote for you if they think you will do a good job is pretty much the same as asking people to vote for you but id vote for you to if support would actually put you in as expert
<<

KrissyK

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:26 pm

K didn't know this existed, anyways telling people to vote for you if they think you will do a good job is pretty much the same as asking people to vote for you but id vote for you to if support would actually put you in as expert[/quote]
Actually its not. He said I "told" my alliance ti vote for me. I only wished for peole to vote if it was their ginuine opinion. But believe what you want, freedim of speech n all ;)
<<

Arythy

Conqueror

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:15 am

KrissyK wrote:Actually its not. He said I "told" my alliance ti vote for me. I only wished for peole to vote if it was their ginuine opinion. But believe what you want, freedim of speech n all ;)

1) Nominations are not votes. Never have been, never will be.
2) Real nominations should be made by players who know how to find the site without players who want to be Experts telling them how to, and who nominate players they have seen as suitable to be Experts. Saying "nominate me if you think I'd be a good Expert" is essentially making the receivers of the message think of the prospect for the first time, which they would not have otherwise come up with on their own. And since you're the one encouraging it, doubtless they'd nominate you.

Anyway, it's up to Support and nominations have been shown to have minimal effect on the outcome of who the Experts are in a given server, so I hope the right players remain/become Experts.

Have fun! :D
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."

Haypi Support Emails:

KingdomSupport@Haypi.com.

Thunderball@Haypi.com.

FishSupport@Haypi.com.

DragonSupport@Haypi.com.
<<

frankman

Post Mon May 02, 2011 6:04 pm

When is support going to do something about the lack of Experts in our server??

The children need to be kept under control and there are plenty of times where things get out of hand.

Arythy...are you even on this server?

Fire-Bomb: You no longer play an active account on this server.

Bungholio: You are hardly active in WC. I have no idea what you truely know about the game.

Bottom Line is this. We have no active Experts to moderate chats in our server. The players do a good enough job helping each other out with information in WC if it is needed. Being that there really are no new accounts entering our sever, we need a moderator.

I also believe that the current Experts need to have their titles revoked for inactivity.
<<

SkyDreamer

Lord

Post Sun May 08, 2011 4:36 am

frankman wrote:When is support going to do something about the lack of Experts in our server??

They are doing their best to find suitable experts, please be patient

frankman wrote:The children need to be kept under control and there are plenty of times where things get out of hand.

Please take a screenshot of abusive posts in world chat and email them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com

frankman wrote: Arythy...are you even on this server?

Arythy is helping people out, doesn't matter if he's on the server

frankman wrote:Fire-Bomb: You no longer play an active account on this server.

if this is the case then he won't become an expert anyways

frankman wrote:Bungholio: You are hardly active in WC. I have no idea what you truely know about the game.

You said it yourself, you don't know what Bungholio knows about the game. Support will and they make the decisions

frankman wrote:Bottom Line is this. We have no active Experts to moderate chats in our server. The players do a good enough job helping each other out with information in WC if it is needed. Being that there really are no new accounts entering our sever, we need a moderator.

I also believe that the current Experts need to have their titles revoked for inactivity.

1) Take a screenshot of abusive posts in world chat and email them to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
2) Support is doing the best they can, they have around 40 other servers to check on, please be patient and nominate someone in the nominations thread if you want.
3) If Experts are not fulfilling their role take a screenshot (if they are not following rules) and email to kingdomsupport@haypi.com otherwise support will deal with them
SkyDreamer - Retired Expert s59 (115) + 82

~Tease~
PreviousNext

Return to Server 55 Expert Nominations