FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Server 54 Expert Nominations

Moderator: Shadetale

<<

Mozza22

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:22 am

Re: Server 54 Expert Nominations

support1 wrote:Please Recommend Nominees for Experts

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

We are looking for nominees who:

• Show respect for other players
• Are patient and fair
• Helpful
• Display any other good qualities for Experts

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Mozza22

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:43 pm

I would like to nominate kylos87 for expert on s54

New servers are coming in and we need to elect Experts for the servers. All the players are encouraged to recommend nominees whom you think suitable for the positions. Please refrain from nominating yourself! This is generally frowned upon and we will know if you do or not.

• Are patient and fair
• Helpful

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Expert?

Expert is an honorary title for outstanding players who have loved the game, written beautiful reviews for it, posted threads about it in other forums, and helped new players in a friendly and responsive manner. Expert is the highest honor bestowed upon players. Salute to our devoted players!

There are just a few Experts in each server. Experts are selected based on favorable response from other players and Haypi Kingdom staff's observation. Experts will enjoy VIP time for free. Please note Expert title is not permanent, and it is evaluated regularly for performance.
<<

Romzom

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 pm

I'd like to nominate kylos87, he's a very nice player, and vey helpful with all questions
<<

Mozza22

Post Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:44 pm

I would like to nominate kylos87 for expert as he has a great deal of experience on other servers and has always been helpful and given time to new players

• Are patient and fair
• Helpful

Thanks.

What is an Expert?

<<

EV1LDRGN

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

Im not sure who to nominate... Lots of good candidates including myself... This game is verry similar to ikarium and I've caught on really easily.... If I had to nominate someone though I'd have to say Kylos87... And RageQuit!... Both are active in this absoloutely addicting RTS
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:26 am

EV1LDRGN wrote:Im not sure who to nominate... Lots of good candidates including myself...

Hmm careful mate self nominations are frowned upon and this is a borderline comment
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

M98utang

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:54 am

I would like to nominate Jcinc05 for expert. He is from another server and has given me alot of advice on how to play.
<<

Scollywop

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:08 am

I'd like to nominate Kylos87 for expert. He Is a very valuable and knowledgeable player and has demonstrated kindness and patience to new and old players alike.
<<

ilConMan

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am

If I can I would like to nominat myself "ilConMan". I like to help others and I'm always on the game so I'll always be able to help people when they need it. Pls vote for me.
<<

Cory1587

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:42 am

I vote Dee7z. He is always willing to offer advice and guidance to those in need, including going out of his way to guide fellow players. His expertise is obvious and his professionalism is outstanding.
PreviousNext

Return to Server 54 Expert Nominations