FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Windows Phone 7 Version - Buying Coins

<<

support4

Elite

Post Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:46 am

Re: Windows Phone 7 Version - Buying Coins

dann80 wrote:Hello I purchased ten dollers worth of coins on PayPal for my account on server 78 and I still yet to receive my coins. I did email support but have had no responds. Also I have been unable to contact support from within the app.

paypal
Please tell us the time and date when the purchase has been made; your full name; email address registered to your paypal account; transaction id (very important)
We'll check and get back to you soon after receiving all the required info.
You can send the info to kingdomsupport@haypi.com
<<

Shade3

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Well I have an entirely new dilemma, I do not (will not) can not... Whatever... Use PayPal! The details behind this are not necessary, but I am a little bit discouraged to know that this is the only way for us to get coins... Is there a plan for an online store or something simpler in the future?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:15 pm

Shade3 wrote:Well I have an entirely new dilemma, I do not (will not) can not... Whatever... Use PayPal! The details behind this are not necessary, but I am a little bit discouraged to know that this is the only way for us to get coins... Is there a plan for an online store or something simpler in the future?

the only way for apple users to buy coins is through the itunes store... paypal is completely trustworthy, im discouraged to know that itunes is the way i have to buy coins. just gotta deak with it
how do you let people know if your hot cakes are selling well?

Nathan05
S106
<<

Shade3

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 pm

I understand, and have no problem trusting paypal I just cannot use them... That is unless I can make payment to their account without having one of my own. You know like any other online transaction...
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Shade3 wrote:I understand, and have no problem trusting paypal I just cannot use them... That is unless I can make payment to their account without having one of my own. You know like any other online transaction...

well you should set up an account of your own then...

Nathan05
S106
<<

VinnyN33

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 pm

I have Windows 7 Phone version of game. I recieved an ITunes card for 15.00 and have an ITunes Account. I want to log in to the Itunes store and purchase coins this way. Can you offer store purchases for coins instead of in-app purchase only?
<<

Shade3

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:43 pm

Nathan05 wrote:
Shade3 wrote:I understand, and have no problem trusting paypal I just cannot use them... That is unless I can make payment to their account without having one of my own. You know like any other online transaction...

well you should set up an account of your own then...

I suppose you are not understanding the "cannot" part of this equation. I am not able to get a PayPal account and will not spend the hours necessary to rectify the problem that they have caused. I would however like to purchase coins, can I do it like any other online purchase and pay directly to the Haypi account without using a PayPal account of my own?
<<

Nathan05

King

Post Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:30 pm

errr.... no

Nathan05
S106
<<

slreno

Post Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:45 pm

Shade3 wrote:Well I have an entirely new dilemma, I do not (will not) can not... Whatever... Use PayPal! The details behind this are not necessary, but I am a little bit discouraged to know that this is the only way for us to get coins... Is there a plan for an online store or something simpler in the future?

I have the same problem as shade3 and I am very disappointed to see that this is how you purchase coins on the wp7. I don't understand why you guys don't implement secured payment option on your site that could be ran by paypall, just like any other website. Why must I go through the hassle? Very stupid!
<<

cranky1308

Post Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:14 am

Send 10$ to PayPal account of hyapi and a Mail With Transaktion id and so on but still got no coins
PreviousNext

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version