FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Windows Phone 7 Version - Buying Coins

<<

gigla

Post Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Re: Windows Phone 7 Version - Buying Coins

Same here got a reply from support and money withdrawn from my account on 4/2 been two days and no coins. I lost most of my resources and troops due to attacks and no way to recover.
<<

daQuasha

Post Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 pm

Now that it is June, hopefully things will turn around faster. I just made my purchase. I would love to have my coins by the end of the day.
<<

milltaff

Post Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 pm

I purchased coins yesterday through pay pal and was wondering how long it will take before I receive them
<<

YvesArken

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:39 am

milltaff wrote:I purchased coins yesterday through pay pal and was wondering how long it will take before I receive them

My experience is that it last between 2 and 5 days.
<<

wulphie

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:13 pm

OK, so someone in the game, is basically camping me. Attacking twice daily. I know this is within the rules. And frankly I would love to buy coins to keep this person from doing this. I have not ever attacked anyone, and apparently this person who goes in game by the name panae, is going to keep doing this. And there is no safe way to buy coins. Sorry guys, but to tell me to go to Paypal pay money and then send you an email that I have done so and wait, sorry that is no answer at all. And so I would like my account deleted. So that at the least I can remove the joy this "person" is deriving from me. Frankly it is pathetic that this game is so poorly developed that this can even happen it is unreal. And equally amazing is that people play this game at all. So how can I get my account permanently deleted. I do not think it is fair at all to simply tell me to stop playing and allow this person his/her worthless little victory. So please tell me how to delete the account or provide some better way for me to stop this person. This is amazingly unfair in a game in my opinion.
<<

Falaron

Conqueror

Post Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:01 pm

wulphie wrote:OK, so someone in the game, is basically camping me. Attacking twice daily. I know this is within the rules. And frankly I would love to buy coins to keep this person from doing this. I have not ever attacked anyone, and apparently this person who goes in game by the name panae, is going to keep doing this. And there is no safe way to buy coins. Sorry guys, but to tell me to go to Paypal pay money and then send you an email that I have done so and wait, sorry that is no answer at all. And so I would like my account deleted. So that at the least I can remove the joy this "person" is deriving from me. Frankly it is pathetic that this game is so poorly developed that this can even happen it is unreal. And equally amazing is that people play this game at all. So how can I get my account permanently deleted. I do not think it is fair at all to simply tell me to stop playing and allow this person his/her worthless little victory. So please tell me how to delete the account or provide some better way for me to stop this person. This is amazingly unfair in a game in my opinion.

Unfortunately the account will not be deleted. They will tell you to no longer access the account.

Per user agreement:

"You may terminate this Agreement by terminating your account and discontinuing access to the game client. In the event that you terminate or breach this Agreement, you will forfeit your right to any and all payments you may have made. You agree and acknowledge that you are not entitled to any refund for any amounts which were pre-paid on behalf of the Account prior to any termination of this Agreement."
<<

sam60002

Post Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:50 am

Hy haypi i m not able to purchase coins in game there is no option of buying it in my mobile lumia610 what should i do
<<

philburg

Post Fri May 03, 2013 8:22 am

can i use a criedt card
<<

iAmLoopz

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:59 am

For some reason the buy coins tab does not come up when im in game how can I buy coins without it? :?: :?: :?:
<<

support93

Elite

Post Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:42 am

iAmLoopz wrote:For some reason the buy coins tab does not come up when im in game how can I buy coins without it? :?: :?: :?:

Dear player

You need to register a Paypal account first.

There are multiple choices for purchasing in-game coins:

1-Medium package $10 120coins
2-Super package $50 750coins
3-Ultra package $100 1600coins

Please choose the package you would like and pay to haypiinc@hotmail.com (Haypi PayPal account).

Please include all of the following in your letter:username, full name, email address registered to your Paypal account, transaction ID, amount and purchase date and time. Send it to kingdomsupport@haypi.com through your personal email. After we check, we will add coins to your account.

Best regards,
Yoyo
Haypi Kingdom Team
PreviousNext

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version