FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Win 7 problems confirmed -list-

<<

Saerin

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 am

Win 7 problems confirmed -list-

1) Taking a fort and both not recieving plunder, being able to recall troops, or abandon the fort. This is perhaps the worst programming ever. When trying to recall troops you get the error that you need to log in. If you tell it to abandon, then it asks you to confirm this action, then says its sucessful but abandons an OASIS... this needs to be fixed, your giving non-win7 players a huge advantage.

2) On every Samsung Focus (4 tried so far) players CANNOT access the shop to buy coins. It simply brings up a white screen, and no it does not load after a little bit, after 15min on each phone I think we can safely say FAIL. Way to go.

3) Not only can the focus not do these things, but you also cannot access the internal support. Clicking on "SEND" simply does not work, as if the button is broken. Awesome.

4) Buying money with coins. Nope. Crash to desktop.

5) Commanding troops in battle... nope. Maybe you get one or two tries then when it crashes, you cannot get back into the command mode... it simply crashes to desktop. Yay...

Lets see how many of us stay playing when we are left behind by all the players that can buy coins... level up... and I dont know, play the game. Your mobile take on Tribal Wars is great, and should you fix these things before I tire of being left behind, I would pay and play.

Oh yea... give me back all the crap you denied me of from these bugs, and oh yea... put a fricken confirm action when coins are being used. That would be nice.

*Edit* Oh yea, money does not go up unless you sell something on the market / daily gift. Sigh...
<<

Caladan

Veteran

Post Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:20 am

Re: Win 7 problems confirmed -list-

I really feel for all you guys who are missing out on a great game do to bugs like these. All I can say, is that haypi will fix them. Hopefully soon, and hopefully completely. Most likely it will take a little while to get the game stable, but they did it for the iPhones, and the Androids (I think). I personally think the game is worth the wait.
Beware the Artesians!!
<<

Jaridyr

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Another one to add to this list(which Iv seen posted by a couple other WP7 users) is that chat causes the game to crash to the home desktop for the phone. For me it will load world chat, but crashes as soon as I attempt to load alliance chat, and will load private chat, but crashes when I attempt to send a message. Also, mail that I send or respond to shows up blank to the person I send it to.... so basically I have no means of communication within the game at all.... slightly problematic.

I have attempted to reinstall the app and hard reset the phone, both with no change to the game.
<<

StCecil

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:50 pm

There also seems to be a problem with replying to messages. I'm using a Samsung Focus and whenever I try to reply to a message it pops up and says message sent successfully but all it sends is a blank message to whoever you were replying too. It also seems to do the same thing if you try to send an original message.
<<

Jaridyr

Post Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:28 pm

StCecil wrote:There also seems to be a problem with replying to messages. I'm using a Samsung Focus and whenever I try to reply to a message it pops up and says message sent successfully but all it sends is a blank message to whoever you were replying too. It also seems to do the same thing if you try to send an original message.

I'm also on the Samsung Focus and I've had this happen with the replies on a number of occasions, but when i send a non-reply mail it works fine for me.
<<

Klonghorn

Post Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:37 pm

Yes all of these problems have happened to me too. Haypi u need to fix this problem immediately so all of us windows phone 7 users can enjoy this game just as much as all the other people do.
Klonghorn
<<

EpikYummeh

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:00 pm

I am on the LG Quantum and I have only experienced trouble commanding troops once. As for the rest of those bugs, I have never experienced them. A confirm button for coin usage would be quite nice though as I can't buy coins and the game stole 19 of them when I only meant to use 1. It's a fun game, but I'd like to see some response from Haypi concerning these bugs and a dev blog telling us what fixes or additions are in a given update.
I forum here on my LG Quantum only.
<<

TatsujinK

Marquis

Post Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:03 pm

EpikYummeh wrote:I am on the LG Quantum and I have only experienced trouble commanding troops once. As for the rest of those bugs, I have never experienced them. A confirm button for coin usage would be quite nice though as I can't buy coins and the game stole 19 of them when I only meant to use 1. It's a fun game, but I'd like to see some response from Haypi concerning these bugs and a dev blog telling us what fixes or additions are in a given update.

I'll add this to the suggestions seeming as you are losing coins unfairly.

Just a heads up to you all trying to buy coins:

Click me to buy them via paypal
This is the only ethod via W7 - unless your an Idevice or Android user

Vayneglory wrote:Post count doesn't matter, quit bragging about it.

Am I the only one who laughs when people put "Very active" in their signature next to their name?
<<

EpikYummeh

Post Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:56 pm

TatsujinK wrote:
EpikYummeh wrote:I am on the LG Quantum and I have only experienced trouble commanding troops once. As for the rest of those bugs, I have never experienced them. A confirm button for coin usage would be quite nice though as I can't buy coins and the game stole 19 of them when I only meant to use 1. It's a fun game, but I'd like to see some response from Haypi concerning these bugs and a dev blog telling us what fixes or additions are in a given update.

I'll add this to the suggestions seeming as you are losing coins unfairly.

Just a heads up to you all trying to buy coins:

Click me to buy them via paypal
This is the only ethod via W7 - unless your an Idevice or Android user

I was hoping for a refund but I really doubt they'll give it to me. I'm just dealing with the fact that I lost 2/3 of my starting coins when I first started. I just don't want anyone else cheated out of their coins.
I forum here on my LG Quantum only.

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version