FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Known issuses with WP7 2.1 Build (2.11)

<<

jkilleen88

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:54 am

Re: Known issuses with WP7 2.1 Build (2.11)

Do they give us any head's up before a patch is released? I've seen similar complaints dating back to February. I apologize for all the questions, I'm just a tad frustrated that the first great game I find for WP7 is so glitchy :P
<<

Vanquish61

Beginner

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:57 am

jkilleen88 wrote:Do they give us any head's up before a patch is released? I've seen similar complaints dating back to February. I apologize for all the questions, I'm just a tad frustrated that the first great game I find for WP7 is so glitchy :P

Haha well they don't make updates and patches thhhaaat fast. but it should be soon with all the complaints and fixes they need :D
Just a player,
Server 61

Fear the Power of the Collar Mate
*Pops Collar*
<<

Gurume

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:34 am

Bad news....

As I understand Microsoft isn't allowing "freemium" games to use "microeconomics" (purchasing content within an app, in our case coins). This seems like it won't change at least for a while.

Maybe Microsoft will change this policy after they the Mango update which will bring amongst other things more languages and hopefully an appmarket where people outside of the inital few countries the ability to purchase apps in the market.

The workaround that Haypi has provided to us players has been the paypal method which is a little sketchy and takes a while before we see the coins in the game (in my case one week), usually after a couple of emails to different Haypi adresses.

Hopefully Haypi will be able to streamline this process and speed it up so it won't be as cumbersome to use as it is today.
HTC 7 Mozart owner
<<

Dagolara

Post Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 am

Gurume wrote:Bad news....

As I understand Microsoft isn't allowing "freemium" games to use "microeconomics" (purchasing content within an app, in our case coins). This seems like it won't change at least for a while.

Maybe Microsoft will change this policy after they the Mango update which will bring amongst other things more languages and hopefully an appmarket where people outside of the inital few countries the ability to purchase apps in the market.

The workaround that Haypi has provided to us players has been the paypal method which is a little sketchy and takes a while before we see the coins in the game (in my case one week), usually after a couple of emails to different Haypi adresses.

Hopefully Haypi will be able to streamline this process and speed it up so it won't be as cumbersome to use as it is today.
Bad news....

That is the understanding I had as well. Maybe as the marketplace grows (over 10k apps now) this will be reconsidered. As you said there is the paypal workaround or you can always borrow a friends iphone or droid and purchase coins that way as well.
Previous

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version