FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Known issuses with WP7 2.1 Build (2.11)

<<

Gurume

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:00 am

Known issuses with WP7 2.1 Build (2.11)

Can't use the market. If you load the sell page enough times you get up something that looks unfinished. (please see market game bug post)

The procedure to buy coins seems not to be working..Trying to email support in game doesn't work since the send buttom isn't working,

Network connection issue in chatrooms.

The game crashes everytime when trying to command troops in battle. First turn it works if you can get in to commandscreen. The second turn when you try to command a troop, the game crasches and kicks me out of the game to my mainscreen.

Can't call back troops from occupied forts. Trying to resign fort results in resigning an oasis.

Clicking on purchasing money with coins crashes the game.

Money is not generating at all unless you have a fort.

Not confirmed issues below. (by at least two people)

Trying to use coins to purchase resources / treasure seems to crash to desktop for me now. [Dagolara]

Edited and updated confirmed issues.

Please feel free to post more known issues that I might have missed. Observe this is now only for the 2.11 Windows Phone 7 build.
Last edited by Gurume on Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
HTC 7 Mozart owner
<<

Dagolara

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:56 am

Re: Known issuses with WP7 2.1 Build

Pretty much all the bugs I've encountered except I haven't seen that marketplace bug. I would add the invite friend to game feature still seems broken for our OS.

ETA: Trying to use coins to purchase resources / treasure seems to crash to desktop for me now.
Last edited by Dagolara on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

Shawninate

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:53 pm

When using coins to buy resources; they names and what you are actually purchasing are mis-matched. (If you select money, the game crashes)

My game crashes 100% of the time when I try to command my troops. (Cats and Inf)

It is also really annoying to not be able to chat because of the network error.
<<

Dagolara

Post Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:58 pm

Shawninate wrote:When using coins to buy resources; they names and what you are actually purchasing are mis-matched. (If you select money, the game crashes)

My game crashes 100% of the time when I try to command my troops. (Cats and Inf)

It is also really annoying to not be able to chat because of the network error.

Yes its just when you click money I should have specified that. As for the commanding aspect, I can go a few attacks before it crashes. I usually will hit a dead city to test then carry out a few attacks before stopping not knowing when the command aspect will dump me out.
<<

Olomos

Post Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

I also seem to be having a problem when I am trying to scout another players city. When the scout report comes back it is just a blank white screen like when you attempt to use the "shop" button to buy coins.

Also it seems I cannot delete old messages that come to my "letters" button. There simply isnt an option to delete them.

I am using a samsung focus btw
<<

Dagolara

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:11 am

Olomos wrote:I also seem to be having a problem when I am trying to scout another players city. When the scout report comes back it is just a blank white screen like when you attempt to use the "shop" button to buy coins.

Also it seems I cannot delete old messages that come to my "letters" button. There simply isnt an option to delete them.

From the main mailbox you have to swipe left or right on the letter then a delete button will appear.
<<

ghotiX

Post Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:38 am

After finally getting enough troops to occupy a fort, I am unable to callback my troops. So, I tried to resign the fort, receiving the error message, "please relogin" or something along those lines. I did exactly that and tried the process a few more times with the same results, only to find out that my oases had been resigned in the process. Now, my troops are all locked up in a fort, I have no oases, and getting enough resources to build up enough troops to try again is highly hindered from no resource input while my troops that I continue to not be able to use continue to consume crops like crazy. Hope this gets fixed ASAP.

Oh, and the game crashes now every time that I try to callback troops or resign the fort. Fun.
<<

Olomos

Post Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Olomos wrote:I also seem to be having a problem when I am trying to scout another players city. When the scout report comes back it is just a blank white screen like when you attempt to use the "shop" button to buy coins.

I figured out the deleting messages part...with the new update I still see the same issues that have been occurring, also I notice that my "money" is not regenerating now...its stuck. Lovely
<<

tharagor

Post Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:09 pm

Hey got also many Problems with my Win7P in Game,

Cant Regulate die Price of the stuffs in the Marketplace.
Cant Buy coins at the Shop just a white Screen shows up, cant understand that, its haypis money why no fast fix :D?
Losing the Controll of Units in most each Huge Fight ,it kicks me out the the desk.
Losing Connection to the Chat.
Dont Regenerate Money per h, and cause i lose so many troops/ cant sell Stuff i dont gain huge money.
Sometimes i move to a other Part of the Map it loads a Time and then nothing happens, then first 2 or 3 times later it does work.
I Just readed that an Update will come those days, but those days already a few times gone :lol: , jokin*

Got an HD7 from HTC.

I like that Game ,but the bugs doesnt make it so easy^^.
So to my Question is there something like a Date, when an Update is planed or will release?

Greetz
<<

Nummer35

Post Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:40 pm

V2.11 is out, but i dont see any fixes :(
Next

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version