FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

opening treasure chests

<<

koranke

Post Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 am

opening treasure chests

when i first started playing this game, i used my coins to open the silver and gold treasure chests. it was always a better result than just selling the chest. since the server upgrade, however, i've ended up being worse off every single time (typically i get a single gold bar). has anyone else noticed this or am i just really unlucky?
<<

Strikerman

Citizen

Post Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: opening treasure chests

You just sound unlucky. Chests are always worth opening. If you want the nnumbers I'll give them.
Strikerman S90
Zymase S602
<<

koranke

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:41 am

so after a few months of refusing to waste coins on opening treasure chests, i read your response. then today i got another silver box from a hunt and decided to give it another go. what can i say. i got another stupid gold bar, which is only worth 5k on my server. i will never spend coins to open another silver or gold box again. must be something special about my account. i actually complained to support about this but they didn't seem to care. every stupid time, a gold bar. i'd think that haypi would want to encourage players to spend coins.
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:04 pm

I honestly think your having a bad luck streak. Give it 1 more go. Every time I had a bad luck streak, I eventually got something that made up for it. Also you have better chances for better things with gold boxes. I have only heard you talk about silver ones. Give a gold one a shot ;)
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

koranke

Post Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:30 am

so like the sucker that i am, i decided to one more time try opening a box. this time a gold box. i lost again. didn't lose by much, but still i would have been better off selling the darn box. i give up, again.
<<

wweram675

Beginner

Post Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:21 am

I apologize, my only other suggestion would be to wait until another update and try again. Good luck.
RAM was then.
RAM is now.
RAM will be Forever.
I. am. RAM.
<<

Chely82

Post Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:45 am

Lol u r not the only one!

i quit opening boxes several months ago..

of twenty boxes i got 15 gold bars, one gem, one scepter and the rest in cash...

my alli and me still joke about my "bad luck".. But that statistic i find hard to believe is bad luck..

Return to Windows Phone 7 Version